- Name: Junior Pierre (JP)
- Height: 6’4
- Weight: 310
- Position: OL
- College: SEMO/Tarleton
- Twitter: @gfsb_78
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• West Palm Beach, FL. I love my hometown because of the scenery mostly, I have been around a couple states and there’s really nothing like it. It’s a rarity.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
- Film study- I believe this is the most important because as long as you know what is going on you can react accordingly. Being able to be one step ahead will help the two other aspects flourish.
- S&C: so you’re physically prepared to endure this sport.
- Practice: definitely need practice to sharpen up your skills, also to work on new skills.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I do not worry about anything at the moment.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Easy to talk too.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• A DT from Arkansas st.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Marketing Director for a big time company.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• A controlled Hulk, not how he was in the end game but where I can switch on and off on demand.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• The injuries in my career. I would ask why me? Why do I have to be the one to rehab while everyone else is skill developing, etc. over time after 45 straight starts I came to realize God is teaching me how to build up when things are torn down, the time was rough but truthfully allowed me to learn about myself more, and He instilled His wisdom and understanding in me through the process. Having that is priceless, even if I never play another snap of football, I know have the tools to take life head on.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Any moment of me dancing captured, has haunted me since.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• When my WR caught an incredible pass to put us in scoring position against Austin Peay in the season of 2018. I really wanted to beat them, because they beat us the year before which I say was a fluke.
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Understanding. I have been blessed to speak to and learn about many people from different, areas, cultures, etc… I just know how to articulate myself in different scenarios. I’m what people call a chameleon.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• No one
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• I would not open on up
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Drew Forbes.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected always. because you can never satisfy everyone. Real is going to recognize the real.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• I would say AB, only because I understand the culture he is from, and how he could be misunderstood by the rest of the world because South Florida is a world within itself, when I went off to school for the first time I was misunderstood, even though he is a grown man, we all know playing a sport is an extended vacation from actually having to take on the full responsibility as an adult. Even though that does not excuse his actions, I understand where it comes from.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Even keel type of guy, never can get too high or too low.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
•My Father: just from this story alone… My father went from missing his last few years of high school in Haiti due to the equivalent of not having ONE American dollar, to him becoming a successful business man/real estate investor. This makes me have the drive to accomplish more and push to new levels, because compared to his situation, I was basically handed everything, and there is no way I will not use what I have to get me where I have to be.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Breaking: Browns worked out WR Manasseh Bailey nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/manass… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/XqJsUEr9sL
about 23 mins ago
- Breaking: Saints are signing CB Ken Crawley to their practice squad nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/ken-cr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/9J7cTvbZpO
about 36 mins ago
- Week 3 Preview: Kansas City Chiefs vs. Baltimore Ravens ift.tt/2HHj45T
about 36 mins ago
- Week 3 Recap: Los Angeles Rams vs. Buffalo Bills ift.tt/3jooC3b
about 36 mins ago
- Fantasy Duds: Week 3 NFL players that did not show up to play nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/fantas… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/6nZ3ekdpQQ
about 49 mins ago