- Name: Joshua Siaosi
- Height: 6’5
- Weight: 380
- Position: NG
- College:Benedict College
- Twitter: JoshuaSiaosi
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from Tutuila ( American Samoa). It is a beautiful island located in the south pacific south east of Hawaii. I missed my family and the food.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
1.Strength and conditioning should always be first because it is the foundation of every team. Also, to make sure that every players are ready to go when it comes to the start of the season.
2. Practice is the second important thing, because is where you make mistakes at or even go over on what you do or what your job is.
3. Film Study, You can study film any where and every where which means that you can watch your mistakes and what you did wrong at practice and fix your mistakes.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about not being able to support my family and fulfilling the promises I made to them.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• As a senior in college, we all have some sort of a exiting project or presentation to pass in order to be ready for graduation. Well, I had a presentation which it was a 8 page research paper which i failed, and it made me feel like that was it for me. I had to sit and think for a moment, so it clicked in my head that I was not only doing this for myself. I was doing it for my family back home and every where and also my supporters. So I went through the whole process of re writing the paper and I ended up with a passing grade.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Is that I am always early to everything.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• I cant re call a single player because I was always double teamed.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would be a trainer at a gym.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• I would say my room because that is where people would come over to.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would save my family member because they have been their my whole life and been through same stuff I had been through. There is a Samoan proverb that goes like ” uo I aso uma ae uso I aso vale” which means your friends will come and go but your family will always have your back though hard times.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would be Hobbs from Hobbs and Shaw because i am just like Hobbs, He left the Islands and did not go back after 25 years. It has been 13 years since I’ve been back home to Samoa. He left for a good cost and so did I, and that was for a better life.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity in life was when my high school coach did not gave me my letters from colleges who was looking at me for football which mean I could of went to school for free on a scholarship. But I had saw a Benedict College flier, so I came to Benedict and gave it a try in football and ended up on a full ride scholarship.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• My most memorable play is when the coach left me in on a third down situations and I ended up making sacking the quarter back.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Out the mud by Kevin Gates.
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My Grandma from my moms side of the family. She would be my biggest fan and she would push me more to accomplish my goals.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Why not now dance club.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Shaquem Griffin
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I rather be respected because, that way people don’t have to ask you to show them what type of player or a person you are.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Johnny Manziel, Well his issue is that he cant get his party life under control which led to his demised. He is a good player but I fear he wont be back on the field any time soon.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I love to win because when I loose, I take that lost as a lesson and built off of it and comeback the next time and win.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My family, because they been through a lot just for me to be where I am today.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Tre McNeil, DB, Gannon University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/tre-mc… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 11 hours ago
- 2022 NFL Transactions for June 24, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/transa… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 12 hours ago
- Anything helps twitter.com/rantingron716/…
about 12 hours ago
- Last Chance:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Carl Igweh, DL, Frostburg State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/carl-i…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 13 hours ago
- Last Chance:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Devin Aguilar, DB, Butler University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/devin-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 13 hours ago
Texas A&M defensive back Leon O’Neal Jr recently sat down with Chris DiCerbo on...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Obinna Eze. Together we...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Chris Ferguson. Together we...
USC Trojans linebacker Hunter Echols sat down with Chris Dicerbo on Slightly Personal, Always...