• Name: Joey Fields Jr
• Height: 5’8
• Weight: 165
• Position: WR/KR/PR
• College: Marshall University
• Twitter: @joeyfieldsjr
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from Toms River NJ, which is in the Jersey shore area. The thing I love most about where I’m from is the love and support. Whenever I’m home or away people always let me know how proud they are if me and that keeps me going.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
•Strength and Conditioning, Practice, Film Study
What do you worry about, and why?
• I don’t worry about anything, I put my faith in God and enjoy everything that comes my way.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• When I fractured my ankle against Syracuse. I just worked really hard to get back to where I wanted to be and ended up coming out of that stronger and ready for what was next.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My speed, attitude, and positivity.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Cordell Hudson (Syracuse)
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• WR Trainer
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• Room, desk, car
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• My family member because I know more about them.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Static Shock, that’s my favorite super hero
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My injury, I just kept my head up and worked through it. It made me a better player and person.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Falling down the stairs in high school.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• 75 yard touchdown catch junior year.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Not sure about this one.
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Speed, quickness, ability to separate
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My Grandpa because I miss him.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• The Shores wave
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Kalif Raymond
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected, I think respect goes farther than being liked.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Antonio Brown, I think his off the field issues is the reason he isn’t playing right now even though he has all the talent in the world
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My parents, I watch them work hard every day. They are. My biggest supporters, have never missed a game and keep me going. They mean everything to me.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Aaron Watson, CB, North Greenville University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/aaron-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Kentavious Thomas, RB, Fort Valley State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Ravens RB Mark Ingram suffered a high ankle sprain; How many weeks will he miss?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Shane Solberg, WR, Northwestern College (Iowa) nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/shane-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Did You See This:5 Upcoming 2021 Free Agents That Need to Prove Their Worth nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/free-a… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago