• Name: Jerrime Neal
• Height: 5’10
• Weight: 174
• Position: WR/Special Teams
• College: Bacone College/ Langston University
• Twitter: @JerrimeNeal
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Houston is pretty big, I love to work with the kids at the Salvation Army boys & girls club
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Conditioning, practice, film , strength
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about setting an example for the youth. Why? Because I never had that stable male figure, growing up in the Salvation Army helped out with that
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• When my college stopped the program before my senior season it left me on my own to get back to playing college ball, I did just that with Langston University
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• They would say my Hands and route running ability
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Patrick Bolton / Khadarel Hodge
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would be working with kids from the Salvation Army boys & girls club
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• A family member. Why? Loyalty.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Chris “Everybody Hayes Chris”. Why? He never let anything really get to him
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• It was finding another college while sitting out due to the program closing. Why? Because you find a different motivation within yourself, never settling.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Getting smoked in the 400m
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Catching passes against Prairie View A&M
What song best describes your work ethic?
• “All the above” – Manio
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Being kind to people, helping others and being selfless. Cheering on others who’s winning before you.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My childhood football coach. Why? He died the same morning he took me to school, Iast I saw him, that always stuck with me since 2004
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• The Escape
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Desean Jackson , my favorite player
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respect. Why? You don’t have to like me but you gotta respect the grind
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Chad Johnson. Why? He was gonna have a breakout season with Dolphins.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Love to win. It feels good
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
•Definitely my mom, growing up we didn’t have much, yet felt like I had the world
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Breaking: Tampa Bay Buccaneers To Sign Antonio Brown ift.tt/3m9GlMC
about 13 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Aaron Jones injury update; How bad is his calf injury? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/aaron-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago
- Come on, we only got 6 retweets? Ya'll better be watching this show tonight. You may make me stutter too, because… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for October 23, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- ICYMI:2017 NFL Re-Draft: Browns take Patrick Mahomes with the first overall pick nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/2017-n… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago