Indiana University tight end Peyton Hendershot was arrested late Saturday night on multiple charges after an incident with a former girlfriend.
Hendershot, who is 20 and from Indianapolis, was booked on preliminary charges of felony residential entry, as well as three misdemeanors: domestic battery, criminal mischief and criminal conversion, per the Indy Star.
Per the police report, the 6’4 tight end entered the apartment without permission, accusing the woman of infidelity. He reportedly took her cellphone from her to look at calls and texts and when she tried to retrieve the phone, then “grabbed her by the neck and shoved her against the wall.”
Hendershot was a stud last year at Indiana, where he set the program’s receiving records for a tight end. He caught 52 passes for 622 yards and four touchdowns.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- NFL Transactions for April 22, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Workouts and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 6 mins ago
- Will it pass the Senate? twitter.com/breaking911/st…
about 32 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Draft Diamonds Mock Draft 5.0 | Which player will the Bengals select at 5 overall?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 45 mins ago
- Did You See This:Arizona High School football star Edward Crocker died after being thrown from car in two-car crash… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Interesting Small Schoolers represent!!! twitter.com/rapsheet/statu…
about 2 hours ago