Alabama football star Henry Ruggs III is super fast, and he was the home run hitter for the Crimson Tide when it came to deep balls, but can he honestly run a 4.19? One of his teammates believe he will run a 4.19 forty and that is Trevon Diggs the starting Alabama cornerback.
Ruggs is a deep threat who had 40 catches for 746 yards last season, an average of 18.6 yards per catch. Ruggs has also returned punts and kickoffs, and he had a 75-yard touchdown run last season as well.
Last year at his Junior Pro Day Riggs III reportedly ran in the 4.25 range in the 40-yard dash.
In comparison, the fastest time ever at the NFL Scouting Combine is current Cincinnati Bengals wideout and former Washington Huskies receiver John Ross holds the Combine record after clocking a 4.22-second 40 in 2017.
Many of Ruggs III’s teammates think he will run faster than Ross. That would be insane and his stock would fly if that happened.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Is Justin Zimmer the only player that wants to win on the Buffalo Bills defense?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 49 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Miles Sanders Injury Update; Eagles find out more about his knee… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 57 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Raheem Mostert Injury Update; 49ers back will likely miss 3 to 5 weeks… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:Former Indiana High School star football player Schuyler Bradley shot and killed in Alabama… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Did You See This:NFL’s Big Bucks Players In 2020 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-19/ #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/CYYfZ3mNJb
about 2 hours ago