- Name: EJ Colson
- Height: 5080
- Weight: 200
- Position: RB
- College: Ohio Dominican
- Twitter: @ECOLSON_14
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• My hometown, Middletown Ohio, is full of a lot of hardworking people. Middletown has taught me how to work hard and go after anything I want.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• All 3 are very important but my order would go Strength and conditioning, film study, and practice. I chose strength and conditioning first because it’s impossible to perform well if you’re not in physical shape. Film study is second because it gives you an advantage over your opponent when watched correctly. Practice is also very important because you have to be comfortable with doing certain things before you’re actually able to do it on the field.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I try not to worry or stress about anything. I am very fortunate and blessed to be in the situation i am in today.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I wanted to bring my team to a playoff run and failed to do so. This failure really humbled me and influenced me to increase my game all around
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My ambition and big play ability
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I’d be a manager at a sport facility
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Family member, Family is everything to me.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I’d be Will Smith, he has a great work ethic and is very ambitious. He is also very big on family
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity was when my grandpa passed away my freshman year of college. He was a very big part of my life and always supported me in everything I did. Losing him made me realize how short life is and influenced me to never take anything for granted. I didn’t think it was possible, but losing my grandpa put an even bigger chip on my shoulder.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• My first college touchdown against Findlay.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Respect the Game -Meek Mill
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• My ambition. A lot of people that play pro football tend to get comfortable and ok with the situations they’re in. Constantly wanting to achieve different goals will give me an edge over some people.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My Grandpa
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• “Colson’s Footwork”
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Marlon Mack
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected. Successful people aren’t always liked, but they are definitely respected.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Colin Kaepernick. He was willing to lose his job just to bring notice to injustices around the world.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My parents. They sacrificed a lot for me and my brother. Without them, i wouldn’t have been able to pursue my dreams.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for June 16, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Workouts, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 42 mins ago
- Top Rated 2022 NFL Draft Prospect Isaiah Thomas arrested for DUI in Oklahoma nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/isaiah… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 47 mins ago
- Last Chance:Hasahn French: St. Louis Billikens basketball player to play Tight End in the NFL?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:Police Officer responsible for killing a black man is suing the NFL nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/police… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Iowa State Football: Brock Purdy’s Potential in 2021 | Film Analysis nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/brock-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/t8mrmkpA2m
about 2 hours ago
USC Trojans linebacker Hunter Echols sat down with Chris Dicerbo on Slightly Personal, Always...
In this video, we break down film, QB Spotlight owner Steven Hamner breaks down...
On the very first podcast of Christopher Dicerbo’s Slightly Personal Podcast, Chris is joined...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Caleb Carter. Together we...