Please note this is the first time I’ve done this so I cannot guarantee these will be successful, but I wanted to give my advice. -By Justin Berendzen
QB Landry Jones Dallas Renegades($9,500)
I expect Landry to be back this week and I think he has a pretty favorable matchup against the Wildcats. I also think this is the best QB matchup based off of week 1.
RB Darius Victor New York Guardians ($4,100)
I think Victor is underated and will be a key peice for the Guardians against the Defenders in a tough matchup but one I think favors Victor. Victor is also the pass catcher and I think that helps him in this game
WR Austin Proehl Seattle Dragons ($9,200)
I think that Proehl has a good matchup against the Vipers. And I think the amount to put on him is worth putting him in the lineup. He was awesome last week against a tougher Defenders defense.
WR Cam Phillips Houston Roughnecks ($8,400)
I think is guy should be in alot of Draft Kings Lineups Week 2. The Roughnecks have alot of weapons but the Battlehawks have a good defense where I think the stop Sammie Coates and I think that benefits Phillips because while they key on Coates, Cam Phillips will get better opportunities.
Flex 1: WR Daniel Williams Tampa Bay Vipers ($7,600)
He is the main wr target for the Vipers and no matter who is at QB will get good numbers. I think this is a good flex play.
Flex 2: RB Trey Williams Seattle Dragons ($5,000)
I think Trey is also a good flex play because of his versatility. He can run and catch passes and I think Seattle will use him to there advantage against the Vipers.
Defense: Dragons D ($3,000)
I think that especially if Murray plays for the Dragons are a must play d because Murray has turnovers written all over him . And I think right now whoever the vipers play that d is must start especially if Murray is playing.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Nathan McCrary, RB, Saginaw Valley State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 21 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: LaVar Johnson Jr., RB, Rockford University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/lavar-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 22 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Eli Barrett, DB, Wartburg College nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/eli-ba… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 22 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Jake Brown, WR, James Madison University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/jake-b… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Matthew Marvin, OT, Stonehill College nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/matthe… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 29 mins ago