D.J. Gnader died at the age of 29, according to multiple reports.
The former Northwest Missouri State Bearcat linebacker was a key member of the 2013 national championship team.
Back in 2015, Gnader was a first team All-MIAA peformer and was named second team all-region from both Daktronics and Don Hansen.
Gnader was a huge supporter of NFL Draft Diamonds, and we are saddened by his death. Please keep the Gnader family in your prayers.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:NFL Draft Diamonds Mock Draft 5.0 | Which player will the Bengals select at 5 overall?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 20 mins ago
- Pretty wild that this month we have hit 165.1k views on our YouTube Channel. Big Ups to @draftguyjimmy who is crush… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago
- Arizona High School football star Edward Crocker died after being thrown from car in two-car crash in Phoenix… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 47 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Justin Henderson, RB, Louisiana Tech nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/justin… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 54 mins ago
- Arkansas Football Spring Game | KJ Jefferson & Malik Hornsby both impress | Quarterback Highlights… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago