Today, Albert Okwuegbunam the big tight end from Missouri had the fastest forty yard dash since Evan Engram in 2017 running a 4.49. He crushed all the other tight ends and it was not close.
When it came to vertical, Cole Kmet the tight end from Notre Dame had a great vert hitting 37 inches.
It is nice to see small schooler Charlie Taumoepeau on the list, with a solid 36.5 inch vert, while Adam Trautman from Dayton finished with a 34.5.
Cole Kmet is ready for the NFL, he is looking like the best prospect at his position.
Joseph Degura from Cincinnati led the tight ends in bench press, but Hunter Bryant was pretty close to him!
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Falcons WR Julio Jones could end up being a game-time decision week 12 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/julio-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 13 mins ago
- Pickard’s Week 12 Fantasy Football Rankings ift.tt/3pSlxMl
about 16 mins ago
- ICYMI:Will Raheem Mostert return from injury this week? His coach is hopeful nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/raheem… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 22 mins ago
- That shirt would look good on these biceps!! Proud of you fam! twitter.com/bullittteam/st…
about 29 mins ago
- I can dig it twitter.com/krulltruistic/…
about 45 mins ago