The new CBA looks like it will be getting passed. The player reps voted to send the CBA for a full player membership vote, which they would not have did if they didn’t agree.
The new CBA calls for a 17-game regular season, which is expected to begin in 2021; more roster spots; a shortened preseason; a higher percentage of revenue for players; and upgraded pensions for former players. The owners approved it on Thursday, though not unanimously.
This would mean 10 more years of worry free football, and the NFL players making more money.
Like we said, It seems certain that the players will accept the deal or else their leadership would not likely have made this move.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Jordan Harris, OG, Furman University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/jordan… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/hK5AH4R4d4
about 7 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Simeon Gatling, DB, Morgan State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/simeon… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 13 mins ago
- The MVP candidates for the NFL 2020 season nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/mvp-ca… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/yOJYhjoa1M
about 21 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Stephen Sturm, QB, Bentley University - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/stephe…
about 47 mins ago
- I laughed twitter.com/just_burke/sta…
about 1 hour ago