- Name: Blake Conner
- Height: 6’1
- Position: FS/SS
- College: University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff
- Twitter: Blake_Conner1
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I am from Maumelle, Arkansas but I grew up in Little Rock, Arkansas. And what I love the most about it is the people. People from here are down the earth, and they are all willing to help you long as you are helping yourself.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• I feel that Film Study is number one because you must get a mental edge on your opponent far as what they like to do out of certain formations. I feel like practice is number 2 because practice legitimately makes perfect in the game. Strength and conditioning would be last but not least because you can’t maximize your full potential if you are not in shape.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about nothing at all I know if I really want something in life, I have to apply myself 100% and give it my all. I know to keep God first and believe in myself and anything I want to accomplish is possible.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• One year in high school I didn’t make the basketball team, but I didn’t give up. I tried out the second time and made it and ended up being a factor on the team. Not giving up and being persistent is how I made the team the second time.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• If we’re talking about football it would be open field tackling. If its day to day it would be leading by example.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Would have to say Devontae Kincade, he was a true playmaker at Quarterback.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• If I couldn’t play football it would be working for the United States Department of Agriculture as a loan assistant.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• My Room, Car, then Desk.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would choose family because I am a family-oriented guy.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would want to be Batman, because he could save the world and still live like nothing never happened.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• When my mother was battling breast cancer. That was huge for me, but I overcame it by being there for her every day. Anytime she needed something I was there. I realized we all we got. I thank God for keeping her here.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• My most embarrassing moment would be when the teacher called my mom in elementary school while I was in class and I just started crying because I knew I was wrong and thought she was going to kill me once I seen her.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Most memorable play would be against Southern University I made the tackle and interception at the same time. It showed how good my focus on the ball was and showed my ball skills as well.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• 2 Chainz– Sleep When You Die
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Being coachable and being mentally strong.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• It would be my stepfather Richard McDonald. He had a positive influence in my life.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Blake Conner Saucy Club!
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Deion Jones for the Atlanta Falcons.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I would rather be respected because respect means more to me than being liked.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• I would say Antonio Brown because he worked hard to get too where he is now but now it seems like he needs mental help to get back on track.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My mom, Aunt, and Grandparents has had the biggest influence in my life. It’s because they believe in me and I believe in myself as well. They have help me make wise decisions and giving me the guidance to pursuing my dreams.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Week 12 Injury Report, Quarterbacks and Tight Ends nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/injury… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/0TQ7c7nE9C
about 22 mins ago
- Did You See This:Week 11 NFL QB Index, Mahomes tops the charts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/qb-ind… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/v8WV23X7P7
about 41 mins ago
- NFC Playoff Picture: Week 12 ift.tt/2Ji0qly
about 42 mins ago
- Haha twitter.com/bradleygelber/…
about 1 hour ago