- Name: Alin Edouard
- Height: 6’2
- Weight: 210
- College: Rhode Island
- Twitter: @iam_alinedouard
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
I’m from Miami Fl. I wouldn’t trade nothing for it because it is the most beautiful city , and it breeds all the football talent that we see coming up every day.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• I believe strength & condition should be first because before anything , you’ll need to be well in shape. Practice of course should come in second , practice every day to be a better athlete or anything that your doing. Film will always be last because I believe after doing all those things , film is the last thing you should do to become a better football player, by critiquing yourself and seeing what it takes to be a great athlete.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about my future a lot , just gives me anxiety about whats is about to happen next.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I remember coming out of high school in 2014 when I signed to Syracuse. A few months after I had to leave because I didn’t have enough credits to stay up there, so I had to leave, I felt lost but I bounce back and made my way to JUCO to get myself back to D1.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Being a great leader of the team.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Marcus Davenport
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would be a sports analyst
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• I’ve dealt with aversity my whole life, throughout college. My whole life actually spent years trying to myself , keep failing test. Once I couldn’t take it no more , I kept striving and kept pushing and now here I am still standing strong after my adversity.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• 70 yard run
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Top the top – Lil Baby
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• The most important trait I have is my speed and the knowledge I have for the game.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My close friend Herschel . I remember being a kid and he use to chase me around as a kid , I use to make juke moves by shaking him. And he taught me what moves to make on opponents.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Dynasty, The Chosen One
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Rashad Higgins
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected, respects go a long way.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Johnny Manziel
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My parents , because they came from Haiti and took a lot in them to come down to Miami and raise me. So that’s why im striving.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospects: Trey Ragas and Elijah Mitchell, RB, Louisiana Lafayette Ragin’ Cajuns - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/louisi…
about 55 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Levi Lewis, QB, University of Louisiana at Lafayette - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/levi-l…
about 57 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Corey Sutton, WR, Appalachian State University - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/corey-…
about 58 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Thomas Hennigan, WR, Appalachian State - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/thomas…
about 59 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Zac Thomas, QB, Appalachian State University - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/zac-th…
about 1 hour ago