The XFL is going to be fun to watch, and the Seattle Dragons are a team to keep an eye on, because they are packing the seats. They recently had more than 1000 fans show up to an open practice at Memorial Stadium back in December. Now there is a report that the Dragons are leading the XFL in season ticket sales.
According to NBC Sports, Seattle is currently leading the XFL (eight teams) in season ticket sales, in some cases by a wide margin. The Dragons have seen a surge in ticket sales following the Seahawks loss to the Packers in the Divisional Round of the NFL playoffs. The club is currently projecting an attendance of more than 20,000 people on Feb. 15.
The XFL’s Seattle Dragons will kick off the season on the road against the D.C. Defenders before their home opener on Saturday Feb. 15 at CenturyLink Field against the Tampa Bay Vipers at 2:00 p.m. PT. I have a feeling there is going to be a lot of fans at their first game!
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Shane Solberg, WR, Northwestern College (Iowa) nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/shane-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 39 mins ago
- Did You See This:5 Upcoming 2021 Free Agents That Need to Prove Their Worth nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/free-a… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 49 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for October 20, 2020; Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Aaron Watson Jr , CB, North Greenville University | 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Zoom INterview youtu.be/YWr_pX6aROk
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Kentavious Thomas, RB, Fort Valley State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago