- Name: Vincent Calhoun
- Height: 5’11
- Weight: 205 lbs.
- Position: SS
- College: Eastern Michigan
- Twitter: @vincentc_3
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• My hometown is huge on sports , so they support me very well.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Conditioning,practice, film study, and strength. I picked this order because of long as I’m conditioned I can play and any game long as I practice I’ll keep my chemistry with my teammates , film study because film makes the game so much easier when you study correctly and last strength because in my eyes once you step in between them lies it’s about self confidence ,leadership, and heart. I don’t rely on my God given ability I just get out there any play.
What do you worry about, and why?
• Nothing , long as me and my teammates put in the work well do just fine. If we have a bad week of practice or people are not going hard that’s what worries me. EVERYONE have to give there all we is only as good as our weakest link.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I set a goal to be 1st team ALL-MAC my junior year and I made 3rd team I broke the picture and stared at it everyday and worked harder than ever this off-season and I ended up becoming 1st team my senior year
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Inside the lines my open field tackling , at practice the way I lead by example and in the classroom I lead as well
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Corey Davis or Kareem Hunt
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I’d be coaching I’m very competitive.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• Room , Desk , and car
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Family , without God family is all I got they’ve been there for me through my ups and downs.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Kevin Hart , because he’s funny and he actually has a very high work ethic besides him being funny he keeps his body in shape and is pushing for more and more
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My big brother passed away when I was a junior in high school and my best friend passed away 21 days both from bullet wounds. I dealt with by having a great support system around me I missed one practice and a scrimmage and one day of school. The people around me picked me up but I was also raised where we don’t condone the sad stuff even though this was a matter of being sad I wasn’t used to it
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• I don’t get embarrassed
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• My first interception against Wyoming.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Dreams & Nightmares – Meek Mill
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• My mental and jus to keep physically working harder than anyone
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My big brother and jus cause I miss him more than anyon
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• The 513
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Maxx Crosby
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected , because they have to move the way I move. I don’t care who likes me
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Adrian Peterson I believe in disciplinary when it comes to your children. I don’t know if he actually abused his child but I’m not for abuse at all. But I support discipline
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I Love to win
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My Dad , the hardest working man I know he changed his life for me.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- I go to the store everyday, I live in Florida. No one is wearing a mask here. I wear it and protect myself. It i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 mins ago
- He is becoming one of my favorites. Sometimes you can go against the grain. I like players that are hated. Charles… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 5 mins ago
- I personally do not care if you get the vaccine or not. That is your choice. I may or may not agree with it, but it… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 7 mins ago
- There are a ton of players in the NFL right now that are not getting the COVID vaccine and not planning on it. The… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 9 mins ago
- If they cut him because he speaks up then they do not have a process. He is better than every other wr on our rost… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 16 mins ago
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Obinna Eze. Together we...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Chris Ferguson. Together we...
USC Trojans linebacker Hunter Echols sat down with Chris Dicerbo on Slightly Personal, Always...
In this video, we break down film, QB Spotlight owner Steven Hamner breaks down...