- • Name: TJ Warren
- • Height: 6’0
- • Weight:218
- • Position:SS/Nickel
- • College: Murray State University
- • Twitter: savage_teejayy
- Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
I grew up in Conyers, Georgia about 30 minutes east of Atlanta. What I love most about Conyers is how isolated it is from the business of the city but how much love and community the city has.
- List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
Film Study would be the most important because it allows me to breakdown my opponents and understand their methods and playing style. I would rank practice second because you can take what you learned from film studies and perfect it on the field. Practice makes perfect! I would rank strength and conditioning third because it’s something you work hard at consistently and in the end it’s something you just possess as a consistent player.
- What do you worry about, and why?
What I worry about most is the well-being of my family. I am extremely family oriented and naturally find myself worrying about them and wanting them to have everything they need.
- Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
A time I experienced failure was when I tried to complete my 50-page senior project. I was not able to finish it and I had to take it the following semester. This experience forced me to buckle down and remember who and what I was doing this for and I was able to complete the project and obtain my degree.
- What do your teammates say is your best quality?
My teammates would say my best quality is the energy I bring to the game. I am dynamic and explosive and I like to give that energy to my teammates.
- Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
The best player I have ever played against in college would be Richie James from Middle Tennessee State.
- What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
If I couldn’t play football my ideal career would be a child psychologist.
- Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
My room is definitely my priority when it comes to cleaning.
- If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
I would have to save my family member. I have such a deep and close bond with my family so I couldn’t imagine not saving them in a disaster
- If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
If I could be any character it would be Bugs Bunny. I love his energy and sense of humor and it reminds me a lot of my personality
- Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
My biggest adversity was entering my red shirt freshman year as a starter and popping my hamstring. This injury moved me down on the depth chart and ultimately made me lose my spot. I was able to overcome things by not sulking in sadness but working hard and getting myself back healthy. From that, I was able to gain a new starting position by mid-season and continued to work hard from there.
- What is your most embarrassing moment?
My most embarrassing moment was trying to get myself a lining in the 6th grade. I ended up having a rainbow shaped hairline for 2 weeks.
- What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
The most memorable play of my collegiate career was my fake punt against EIU where I ran the ball 30 yards.
- What song best describes your work ethic?
- What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
Love and passion for whatever you do. The minute you no longer love it you won’t have the same desire to be the best at it.
- If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
I would bring back great-grandmother Alice. She was big on storytelling and reminding us of all our family stories, I would love to be able to tell her the stories of thing me and my family have accomplished since her passing.
- If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
- Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
The most underrated person in the NFL is Eddie Jackson, safety from the Chicago Bears
- Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
I would rather be respected.
- What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
Josh Flash Gordon. He has so much potential and support but his inability to comply with policy hasn’t allowed him to reach his full potential.
- Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
I hate to lose
- Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
The biggest influence on my life has been my mother. At a very young age she told me she looked up to me and from that moment I felt like she saw something in me no one else could. I owe it to her to be successful and be the best version of myself possible.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for November 24, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:Chargers designated RB Austin Ekeler to return from injured reserve nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/austin… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Kenny Golladay Injury Update, Will he play on Thanksgiving?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: D’Andre Swift Injury Update, Will he play on Thanksgiving?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Toby Sanderson, C, Central Arkansas nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/toby-s…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago