The Super Bowl is just a few weeks away, and we will see a game between either the Titans and Chiefs versus the Packers or Niners. These fanbases are pretty solid and travel well. Over the years ticket prices for the Super Bowl have went up, but they are at an All-Time high right now.
Look at the cost of the inflation for Super Bowl tickets over the years. This ended in 2012, but look at this chart. They continue to rise.
The prices are around 4 to 5 thousand dollars for one ticket. The crazy thing is according to Stubhub.com, you cannot find a ticket less than 5, 400 dollars right now. We do not know who will even be in the Super Bowl, but if the Chiefs make it with the Niners or Packers watch out. This price could double. I know it sounds crazy, but these two teams have a huge fan base and their fans will likely travel to see their team play in Miami.
I have to know, would you pay 5,400 dollars to go watch your favorite team play in the Super Bowl?
PS – Right now Vivid Seats has the best deal on the internet!
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Could the Chicago Bulls Hire a New Coach? ift.tt/378Wtro
about 31 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Small School Rankings with over 600 prospects nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/small-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/B0uaO6G7kp
about 42 mins ago
- Last Chance:Announcement UPCOMING Pro Days: 2020 MFE Elite Virtual Pro Days w/ Zybek Sports nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/06/announ…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 47 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Marcus Hawkins, LB, Sacramento State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 56 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Mason Sikes, TE, Boise State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/06/mason-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago