- Name: Sean Brown
- Height: 6’2
- Weight: 320
- Position: Nose/Defensive Tackle
- College: University of South Alabama
- Twitter: @SeanBrownD1
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• My hometown is Pleasant Grove, Alabama. What I love most about my hometown is the amount of support we have for one another. We always have lifted up and encouraged each other in all of our endeavors.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Conditioning and Practice first. Every game comes down to a handful of plays and the man with the better endurance and want to win those plays.Secondly, Film Study. If you know your opponents tendencies, strengths, and weaknesses then it you can put yourself in the best position to win. Lastly, I would say strength. The best players in the NFL at their position most likely aren’t the strongest around. Hard work ( as in film study ) beats talent when talent doesn’t work.
What do you worry about, and why?
• The only thing that I think about is letting my brothers beside me and my coaches down. I don’t ever want to be that one guy that lets down his brothers because of my actions on or off the field.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• My freshman year I came onto a college campus and tried to master every phase of being a defensive linemen and I only improved minimally in those phases. I was trying to master too many things instead of taking one aspect of my game and working to improve that.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• One thing about me is that I come to work rain, shine,sleet,hail, it doesn’t matter. When I step in the film room or on the field I have a job to do and in my mind there is nobody who can actually stop me from doing that.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• AJ Brown, he is a grown man that can make men look like boys if you don’t give him the respect he deserves.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Coaching. I love the game so I love to get back and give as much as I can. I love to help put anyone younger than me that loves football or any kid at that. My mentality is I want anybody that’s under my age to be better than I wsa at their age.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• My room. My room is my man cave / safe space so I need the place where I wind down to be as clean as possible.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• The three strangers. Those three people might all be family and also if they passed they might not be able to pass down their legacy. If I continue to live I will do everything in my power to pass down my legacy and not let my family member pass in vein.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• John Wick. When I put on my uniform I am a contract killer and even if I lose a battle I will not lose the war.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My grandad passed away before he was able to come to one college football game of mine. My senior season was one of my best mainly due to him. Every game I had my mom and dad there but I played as if he finally got to see my play.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• In my high school state championship game when I was playing offensive line. I went out to block on a screen pass but slipped and fell when I got to the linebacker. The worst part was that the play was already over because the screen pass had been thrown short.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?● We played San Diego State and Donnell Pumphrey Jr. was second in heisman voting and I believe he lead the country in rushing yards. I hit him in the backfield on an inside zone and slung him around. That’s when I realized these players put on their pants the same way I did.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Master P – Break ‘Em Off Somethin’
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• I love to watch film. I like to see how I can get better and I love to watch guys who have been there and done that.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• Sean Taylor, the man had a work ethic like none other. First to the practice facility and the last to leave. He is a guy who you could always count on whenever it was needed.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• The $ilver Dollar.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• James Bradberry of the Carolina Panthers. He works to be a master craftsman and is just a guy who loves the game. He doesn’t want the fame he just wants to play ball and help out anyone who needs it.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected. I won’t lower my standard just to please others.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Johnny Manziel. He had so much potential and upside but he just couldn’t stay out of trouble.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose because of my competitive nature. It doesn’t matter if im just playing musical chairs I’m playing to win and nothing less.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
I would have to say my family as a whole. They have always supported me and pushed me to be the best me I can be. I believe it takes a village to raise a child and if I say so myself they did a great job.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:All-Star high school football player was shot and killed and police need our help finding out who owns… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:All-Star high school football player was shot and killed and police need our help finding out who… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago
- ICYMI:All-Star high school football player was shot and killed and police need our help finding out who owns this s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 7 hours ago
- Last Chance:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Peter Kozushka, OL, University of Alberta nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/peter-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 10 hours ago
- All-Star high school football player was shot and killed and police need our help finding out who owns this sweater… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 10 hours ago
On the very first podcast of Christopher Dicerbo’s Slightly Personal Podcast, Chris is joined...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Caleb Carter. Together we...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Isaiah Likely. Together we...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Isaiah Chambers. Together we...