Scott Daly has officially made the New York Guardians roster, and the former Notre Dame long snapper recently sat down with NFL Draft Diamonds writer Justin Berendzen for this amazing interview. With the XFL about to kick-off in early February, we wanted to start a segment to showcase some XFL prospects so the fans of the league can get some inside information on these prospects! You can follow Scott on Twitter @sdaly61 , Make sure you follow him and show your support!
1. What can Guardians fans expect from you?
Guardians fans can expect a hard working player who loves the game of football, respects the game and will do anything to help his teammates be successful.
What is your dream car?
1963 Red Corvette Stingray
What is your favorite XFL Rule?
The Double Forward Pass
What is your goal for this season and beyond?
My goal for this season is to be perfect and consistent with all of my punt and field goal snaps and as a result help our kicker, Matt McCrane, and our punter, Justin Vogul, and put them in position to do their jobs to the best of their abilities.
Beyond the year, my goal is to have a great season and be able to sign an NFL contract at the conclusion of the XFL Championship Game and have an opportunity to play the game I love at the highest level.
What is your favorite drink?
If you were on an island and could only have 3 things which three things would you have?
My fiancée, my guitar, and my Bible.
Who is your favorite Superhero?
Thor: God of Thunder
Who is your All-Time favorite athlete?
If you could live anywhere in the world where and why?
Spain, my fiancée always raves about it as they have incredible food, it’s in a great location and the style of life is very attractive.
What do you think will be your favorite part of New York?
Being able to explore the rich history of the city, as well as the different styles of food, culture and activities it has to offer.
What is your favorite type of music?
I love every genre of music…except heavy death metal.
If you were an animal which animal would you be and why?
A dog. They know how to love unconditionally and to be able to bring that kind of joy to someone every single day would be such a treat…also who doesn’t love to eat and sleep all day.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- This is awesome for D3 football players everywhere. Remember his name the kid is built for this! @draftguyjimmy was… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 15 mins ago
- Appreciate the love! Our crew is amazing! @JonM_Salter @jrberendzen @NflHeads2020 @that_sports_guy @DrJesseMorse… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 18 mins ago
- Urban Meyer has some smart former coaches of his out there available. Charlie Strong is out there, Doc Holliday re… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- You can receive a free stock by clicking the link below. I personally received a stock of Ford. Build your portfo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for January 15, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago