- Name: Ricky McCoy
- Height: 6’2.5
- Weight: 320
- College: Fresno State (Washington transfer)
- Twitter: Bonekrusher (@_predator09_)
- Stats 2019- 22 tkls 1 sack 5 tfl 4 pbu 1 fg block- Because they never get the nose guards stats right
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Fresno, CA , I love that my hometown carries a lot of pride and all of us from Fresno stay connected to each other no matter where we are.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Practice, practice makes perfect in all situations- Film Study, vital to success is knowing what your opponent is doing and being able to adjust and capitalize- Strength and conditioning, last but not least we are all big, fast, and strong now at these levels so I believe the separation comes mentally. However strength and condo are a huge way to gain an edge and should be taken serious as ever.
What do you worry about, and why?
• Not succeeding, I just want to make my family proud and for all my hard work to be represented properly.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I was completely embarrassed after a practice combine my freshman year because I had some of the worst numbers on the team, so the next year I put in countless hours on my own improving my body overall and pushing myself to failure before slowing down in team training. It paid off big time but I am still pushing for greater.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My attitude, I can probably make my teammates laugh and smile in the middle of a hurricane. I just always try to find the best of any situation.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Saquon Barkley , enough said.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Law enforcement, it would satisfy my competitive spirit and love for helping others.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• Room, I spend the most time there and i can’t properly relax if my home space is a mess.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• My family member, I would save them all if I could but family is everything to me and my loyalty runs deep.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Spiderman, he always defeats the odds and saves his city and family plus his suit and powers some of the best in the universe.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• The sickness of my mother. It is still ongoing but I try to spend as much time with her as I can and make sure my spirits are always up no matter how we are feeling.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• My welcome to college moment getting crack backed on scout kick return my redshirt year.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• 4th quarter sack against Boise st. in the 2018 Mountain west championship.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• You Came Up- Big Pun
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• A Driven mindset
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My great Grandma to get all of her cooking recipes, hear one more story and to tell her i love her one last time.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Get Down or Get Out
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Akiem Hicks, my absolute favorite player
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected, if I am respected that means I’m doing something right no matter how you feel about me.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Brian Banks, had his career ruined on false accusations of the worst kind and wasted 5 years of his life behind bars.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose because in most situations that mindset will secure my victory.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
•My father he is my hero. True story of perseverance through the years from troubled youth to well respected father and man around the city.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Tre McNeil, DB, Gannon University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/tre-mc… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago
- 2022 NFL Transactions for June 24, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/transa… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago
- Anything helps twitter.com/rantingron716/…
about 5 hours ago
- Last Chance:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Carl Igweh, DL, Frostburg State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/carl-i…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 5 hours ago
- Last Chance:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Devin Aguilar, DB, Butler University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/devin-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 5 hours ago
Texas A&M defensive back Leon O’Neal Jr recently sat down with Chris DiCerbo on...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Obinna Eze. Together we...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Chris Ferguson. Together we...
USC Trojans linebacker Hunter Echols sat down with Chris Dicerbo on Slightly Personal, Always...