Ray Bolden has officially made the Houston Roughnecks roster, and the former Stony Brook wide receiver sat down with NFL Draft Diamonds writer Justin Berendzen for this amazing interview. With the XFL about to kick-off in early February, we wanted to start a segment to showcase some XFL prospects so the fans of the league can get some inside information on these prospects!
1. What can Roughnecks fans expect from you ?
Just want to be known as a great teammate. I can’t say I don’t care what our fans think of me, but I’m much more concerned with how my teammates and staff perceive me. There’s a lot of things that go on internally that fans may never know of.
2 What is your favorite XFL Rule?
The new extra point system. Being able to attempt 2 or 3 pointers after scoring touchdowns is a pretty cool aspect of the game in my perspective.
3. What is your goal for this Season and Beyond?
I’ve never been one to look ahead of my “today”, I like to be extremely present in everything I’m doing, event outside of ball. So as of now I’m just super excited to catch as many balls on practice this Monday. During practice live, and after practice on the jug machine. With ball being my only priority now I see no reason as to why I don’t improve every aspect of myself as a wideout.
4. What is your Dream Vacation?
If I’m being honest I’ve always wanted to go somewhere and link up with some monks in Asian, go pick up some new insight and become a little more mindful.
5. What is your favorite pregame meal?
Mangoes, Cherries, and water are the only things I can handle before a game.
6. Who is your favorite Roughnecks Teammate?
Man this is an amazing group of guys and I’ve surprisingly become really close with several guys in a matter of a month. If I had to name a few I’d probably roll with PJ Walker, Raheem Malone, Cam Phillips, Khalil and several others.
7. What is your Dream Car?
Maybe some sort of Jeep
8. What is your favorite part of Houston?
Still a rookie and not too familiar but my teammate Raheem takes me to a new area every other day and each time I say it’s my favorite part. So when it’s all said and done I’ll probably be able to say but right now I can’t say anywhere specifically.
9. Who is your favorite athlete?
Steve Smith and Serena Williams.
10. If you were stuck on an island what 3 things would you choose to have
Wifi, my firestick, and someone’s daughter
11. What is your favorite movie?
Pursuit of Happiness or the Truman Show
12. If you would be an Animal which animal would it be and why?
An Elephant. I don’t know why but when I think of an elephant I’m reminded of love despite what you’ve endured, and patience.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Kyle Nuñez, OL, Stony Brook University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/kyle-n… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for June 15, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/transa… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
On the very first podcast of Christopher Dicerbo’s Slightly Personal Podcast, Chris is joined...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Caleb Carter. Together we...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Isaiah Likely. Together we...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Isaiah Chambers. Together we...