• Name: Quentin Randolph
• Height: 6’2
• Weight: 195
• Position: WR
• College: University of West Florida
• Twitter: Steeze_Q
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• My hometown is Navarre, Florida. I love how small and close the community is. All of my loved ones treat me like family there.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Practice, Film Study, Strength and Conditioning.
What do you worry about, and why?
• The future. I don’t want to be a failure.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• My first year of college I was academically ineligible. I decided to buckle down and take study hall seriously. This December I got my bachelors degree in Exercise Science.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Energy and Leadership
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Luis Perez
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Being a music producer or a Personal Trainer
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• One family member. Family is all you have at the end of the day.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Tony Montana. He was a boss!
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My first two years of college football I did not play. I learned to have patience, and that good things come when you work. The last two years of my career I blossomed and became one of the biggest threats on the team.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• I recently just found my 3rd grade girlfriend on social media and she didn’t remember who I was.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Scoring my third touchdown in the National Championship and tying the record for most touchdowns in a National Championship.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Ima Boss Meek Mill/ Rick Ross
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My best friend Daniel Anders. I never got the chance to see him again after
I moved from Virginia in elementary school.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Club Steeze
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Keenan Allen
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Josh Gordon. He is a beast but he just can’t get right.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• Between my brother and my dad. They taught me everything I know.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- MLB DFS September 22: West Coast Swing ift.tt/3iPK68C
about 35 mins ago
- Fantasy Football Buy and Sell Advice: Week 3 ift.tt/2RMvPxC
about 35 mins ago
- Wearing a mask to coach is so pointless. They are being tested every day. There are not fans on the field either. I do not get it
about 39 mins ago
- Ravens are working out LS Andrew DePaola
Colts had DL Mike Onuoha in for a workout today as well
about 50 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for September 22, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 52 mins ago