Penn State University football coach James Franklin allegedly forced former player Isaiah Humphries out of the program after he reported violent, sexual hazing by other members of the team, according to a lawsuit filed Monday.
The lawsuit names Franklin and ex-teammate Damion Barber as defendants in the case.
The case also claims players Micah Parsons, Yetur Gross-Matos and Jesse Luketa facilitated a campaign to harass and haze the underclassmen.
Players made unwanted sexual contact and threats such as, “I am going to Sandusky you,” Humphries claims in the lawsuit.
This here is wild, according to the report, Humphries claims the abuse was physical. The perpetrators would allegedly steal victims’ clothes and wrestle them to the ground while shoving their genitalia on their face or between their buttocks. And if one tried to fight back or resist the abuse, they were the target of more intimidation and bullying, Humphries’ lawsuit states, per USA Today.
Penn State responded:
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Breaking: Bears poach DT Daniel McCullers from the Steelers practice squad nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/daniel… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 15 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for September 23, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 16 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Sal Sidebotham, LB, Walsh University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/sal-si…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago
- I am waiting to see if Daniel MCCullers is poached. His contract was terminated yesterday. Which means he is like… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for September 23, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts and Daily Workouts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago