- Name: Patrick Macon Jr
- Height: 6’2
- Weight: 240
- Position: ILB/OLB
- College: South Florida
- Twitter: Patrick_Macon44
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from Memphis, Tennessee and the main thing I like about it most is the Barbecue
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• I Say Film Study Is The 1st because if makes u react quicker when u are on the field. Practice would be 2nd because u have to practice the game plan to know what the team is Going todo against you this week. Strength n conditioning would be last for me because being in shape is very important because if u not then you can make plays.
What do you worry about, and why?
• My younger siblings making sure they are always ok. I feel like they depend on me so I make sure they know I’m good and they are not struggling in certain situations.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• When I failed at not reaching my short term goal of not running with the 1st team group. I focused more on being a game changer and worked harder that off season came back and accomplished that goal.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Personality Because I’m Cool but will tell u the truth not what you want to hear.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• I played with A few goats, I would say Justice Hill
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would own a gym or be coaching somewhere. I love the game to much to leave it behind.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• My car is always first.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would save my family member because I would be around my family member during the disaster and that family member could have young children.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would be Adam Sandler from the movie “Click”. I would be him in that movie because I will be able to make the mistake and use the click button to go back and change the choice that I made.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• The Biggest adversity was probably when I seen my friend die on the field during a practice. He died at a regular high school practice during a 7on7 our Starting safety came across the middle and hit him. They told us he died on the field I was kind of lost in the moment. I didn’t practice that whole week because I was about to hang up the cleats. My parents helped me realized how you have to play for him and don’t just give up my biggest dream. I came back and I wore his initials on my armband every time I step on the field.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• When I was in 8th Grade I had to ride a bike to school bald head
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• In JUCO when the RB tried to cut me and I Jumped over him and made the Sack.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• YFN LUCCI -Unstoppable
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• I Fee Your Instincts Have To Be Very Good.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• I would say me cousin Magic. I feel if he was still living the. A lot would be different in life.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• The Backend Lounge
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• This Season it’s Was Aaron Jones
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected, Because the mean your name holds value to it. Everybody name can’t hold value.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Justin Blackmon. I feel it he would have gotten his act together he would have been one of the best to do it.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I love to win.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
•My Pops, He is the biggest influence in my life because he gave up his dream to take care of his family. I fee now he is living through me with his dream. I promise you I’m not going to let him down.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Cory Batie, CB, Harding University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/cory-b… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/NDXLjgCqwY
about 9 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Sal Sidebotham, LB, Walsh University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/sal-si… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/HN1CRZFtLj
about 12 mins ago
- Colts LB Darius Leonard gave a fan his glove, but his wedding ring was inside - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/darius…
about 2 hours ago
- Freshman Georgia High School football star Le’ontae Coates shot to death - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/leonta…
about 2 hours ago
- NFL Transactions for September 22, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr…
about 2 hours ago