- Name: Pat Allen
- Height: 6040
- Weight: 298
- Position: Offensive Lineman
- College: Southeastern Louisiana
- Twitter: @apatrickallen14
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from St Louis MO, born and raised mainly spent most of my time there before moving to maryland with my mom. Started playing football my freshman year of high-school and the main things I like to do is chill with family, workout, and play piano.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
- Film Study first because you have to know your opponent and whats coming for you.
- Strength and Conditioning because you have to prepare your body for the expected and unexpected.
- Practice because without this preparation and run thru. You wont be ready for whats to come in a game.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry most about letting my people down. This is main because they have provided so much for me so I have to put on provide for them by doing everything I can to be in a better position in life.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I was working with a cleaning company and there was this one tasks I couldn’t get right. My boss gave me a day to get it down or I’d have go find a new job. It took me the whole day but I kept picking at it and found it to be easier to figure out by taking my time. I overcame it thru watching and patiences
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• I believe its the fact that no matter the situation I am a team player and really my brothers keeper
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Would have to be Ole Miss DT #40
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would be an engineer working on buildings
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• I clean my Room first
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• One Family member because I dont kno the strangers and family is more important
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would be the Hulk because hes a strong individual and really funny
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Before the season started of my senior year I lost my little brother while in fall camp. It was the hardest thing to hear and I really couldnt focus the way I wanted too. I had to force myself to focus and I started playing every game with his initials on my hands JM#19 I played for him this season because I know he’s watching
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• I shaved my head bald on a bet that I lost.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• My most memorable play was the Ole Miss game when my running back Devonte Williams ran in on a 13 Duo play to my side.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Roddy Rich Down Below would define my work ethic because the song resonates with who and how I think as a person overall
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• I have a strong mindset to play this game at any level given the opportunity and I can be versatile
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My Cousin Wayne he recently passed before my graduation and he told me he had something he wanted to tell me. I never got the chance to speak with him in person at my graduation.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Dodi’s night
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• I honestly couldnt say because im not even in the league yet so I can’t judge
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I would rather be respected because it doesnt matter being liked. Respect is something that is earned and really its something that keeps people honest and genuine with you.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• That would be Ray Rice because of the issue with domestic violence. This man lost his career because of his wife. I don’t agree with how people responded to the situation he was put in and the ridicule he received personally I believe he defended him self as a natural reaction to someone trying to put their hands on him. It was self defense to me.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose it leaves a feeling of helplessness and self doubt sets in like did you really do everything you could.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My Teammates have always been my biggest influence because they keep my going and they are the reason I love to play this game so much. I learn a lot by sitting and watching as we grown together not just as teammates but as friends and brothers in arms no matter the cause. I know they have my back and I got theirs.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Got a feeling Orlando gets first pick twitter.com/adamschefter/s…
about 26 mins ago
- ICYMI:The Slightly Personal Podcast: Leon O’Neal Jr., S, Texas A&M | 2022 Prospect Interview… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago
- ICYMI:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Desmond Veals, LB, Lamar University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/desmon… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 54 mins ago
- No way in hell that is a 4.32 twitter.com/brgridiron/sta…
about 1 hour ago
- The Washington Football Team has a name | Defending NFC East Champions nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/washin… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/djHaq28km6
about 1 hour ago
Texas A&M defensive back Leon O’Neal Jr recently sat down with Chris DiCerbo on...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Obinna Eze. Together we...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Chris Ferguson. Together we...
USC Trojans linebacker Hunter Echols sat down with Chris Dicerbo on Slightly Personal, Always...