- Name: Lamarcus Caradine
- Height: 5’11
- Weight: 187
- Position: Wide Receiver
- College: Belhaven University
- Twitter: Marcus_Caradine
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• My hometown is Eupora, Mississippi. It is a very small town, but it has a lot of talent that just gets overlooked. A big thing that I love most about my town is that it is small. When you coming from a smaller high school you have to work 10 times harder than a person from a bigger school. So once we do get the chance to play college sports or better ourselves in education, we take advantage. Coming from my town we are expected to fail anyways. So it shows who is really hungry and who wants it more.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Strength and Conditioning-This is where you get better at. A lot of athletes that play my position doesn’t realize how much Strength and Conditioning has on their durability and ability to move faster and more fluidly
Film Study-Without film study, you will not know how to practice. This is where you did our players tendencies, good things about the athlete, and my favorite the worst things. You can really benefit from watching film.
Practice- Practice is where you use the strength and conditioning and film study. It is where you start and continue working on your craft. This is where you create every scenario possible and figure out how you are going to exploit their weakness.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about the guys that work really hard to get noticed or even better their lives, but never get noticed. Some athletes come from terrible environments, and they push so hard, but some do not benefit from their hard work. So they just give up.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• My freshman year in college, I almost was kicked out of college due to my grades. I felt like I failed my parents, my family, and even worse myself. I made it known to myself that I was better than that and regardless of anything that happens sports may not be here, but my education lasts for life. So I my grades increased tremendously. It’s crazy how the way you think affects you every day.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• They say my biggest quality is the fact that through anything I find a way to continue to smile. I just keep pushing forward and never give up.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Blake Jackson (Mary Hardin Baylor)
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would become a chiropractor.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• Room, Car, Desk
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• One family member, because I love my family to death. I’ll save them before myself any day.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Hawkeye. He is human, but he worked hours and hours of working on his craft. That’s what made him great.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Growing up in a small school, I had friends at bigger schools that were getting college offers. I had a better high school career than those guys stat wise, but they weighed 200 pounds and was 6’1 or 6’2. I was told that I wasn’t going to get an offer, because of my height and weight at the time. I was 5’9 at the time and was not the fastest player. I started to believe the critics after a while, then one day a guy name Bobby Blizzard called me from Belhaven University. He gave me my chance. He helped me more than he will ever know. I took my chance and ran with it
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• I blocked a kick in high school, but the kicker kicked me. The trainers came out to check on me, but also my mama jumped the fence to come check on me mid-game. They had to get her off the field.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• My first career touchdown.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Dreams and Nightmares-Meek Mill
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• I always feel like it’s something more I need to work on, no matter how good I do or did, I feel like I could do better. I stay hungry no matter what.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My dad’s mom. I would love to meet her, and see how great of a woman she was, and every time my dad talks about her he gets emotional. I want him to at least get to see her one more time.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• The Quidell experience
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Devante Adams
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected, Respect goes a long way with me. You don’t have to like me to respect me.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Antonio Brown, because he has got into a lot of trouble for saying or doing something. He is a superstar and should carry himself like one, because kids look up to him.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I absolutely hate to lose.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
•My dad, because growing up he saw his mother died in front of his eyes. He has 5 brothers and sisters, but they are resilient. They bonded together as a family and all of them have had success in their lives. It is truly inspirational knowing what they went through.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Trenchmen’s Corner | Reviewing the top rated Offensive Lineman and Defensive Lineman in the 2022 NFL Draft… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- ICYMI:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Shemar Collier, CB, Maryville College nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/shemar… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Indianapolis High School rising star wide receiver Jordan Jackson shot and killed at the age of 17… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- XFL players will likely receive 580 dollars instead of 14,560 dollars they sued for in bankruptcy case… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Golden Tate wants to still play in the NFL and his top three teams he would like to play for are….… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
Texas A&M defensive back Leon O’Neal Jr recently sat down with Chris DiCerbo on...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Obinna Eze. Together we...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Chris Ferguson. Together we...
USC Trojans linebacker Hunter Echols sat down with Chris Dicerbo on Slightly Personal, Always...