• Name: Jaylen Creer
• Height: 5’8
• Weight: 155
• Position: WR, DB
• Twitter: @creerjaylen
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from Phoenix Arizona where’s it’s hot and pretty small but I like how chill it is
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film, practice, strength and conditioning. I feel like that orders right because you need to plan on how your going to attack your task and knowing what to do.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about my future a lot. I don’t want to be that guy who wakes up and works a 9-5 my whole life .
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I failed my math mid terms in high school so I stayed after school and got tutored so I didn’t fail my finals.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My speed or leadership.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would try to play other spots cause I like the be active but other than that I would just be working.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• Desk, room, car
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• My family cause my family comes first.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• I was always told I’d never start on the basketball team cause the coach has favorites and I didn’t play last year but I worked out and trained over the summer and became a starter.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Someone made me fall in a game.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Work hard play hard .
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• I’m persistent and I love to work.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My dad so I can meet him and have him watch me play a game
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Something I never really thought about.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Tyrann Mathew, Gardner Minshew, and Jarvis Landry
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected causes I don’t really care who likes me.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• josh Gordon with his drug abuse
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My biggest influence is Odell Beckham and Lamar Jackson. They influenced me by shaping my game. I try to be just like them
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for May 5, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Roster Cuts, and Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 5 mins ago
- Last Chance:Way Too Early 2022 NFL Mock Draft: QB’s to know? | Film of Malik Willis, Carson Strong, Desmond Ridder… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Last Chance:NFL Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Caleb Wells, Defensive End nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/caleb-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Last Chance:NFL Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Jamal Smith, Defensive Back nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/jamal-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for May 5, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Roster Cuts, and Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago