- Name: Jason Johnson
- Height: 6’0
- Weight: 210
- Position: Nickel, Safety, OLB
- College: MURRAY STATE UNIVERSITY
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Pahokee, Fl a very small town where everyone knows everybody and has a strong sense of community in you don’t have that much to do. You either play football or chase rabbits.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• 1- Strength and Conditioning, football is a very physical and violent game that everybody want to play. You got to stay in shape and strong to execute at your best every play. 2- Film Study, it is very important that you get to know your opponent that you are about to play each week and coming up with a good game plan. 3-Practice, that’s where you get better at everyday the week. Anyone can come up with a game plan, but winners excite that game plan when it matters most.
What do you worry about, and why?
• Making sure my little nieces and nephews keep they heads in them books.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• Going into my senior year in high school I was underrated. So they made me push myself more harder to become great. When the season ended I had multiple offers and was rank No.8 on the top 63 list in palm beach county.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Shows commitment to the team, Consistently respectful and supportive
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Lamar Jackson. 2x ACC offensive player of the year. Colleague Heisman winner.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Construction worker or advertising
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• My room, look good, feel good, sleep good
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would save my mom, she is my world and has been by side through everything.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Liam Neeson, I love action movies and he has a very particular set of skills.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Transfer from another college. It gave me another opportunity to take advantage of school and football.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Dropping a touchdown pass in the Muck Bowl game that was the worst moment ever.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Scoring a touchdown against University of Louisville
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Lil Wayne – Sky’s the limit
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• This trait I believe football teaches people the most which is perseverance. There are ups and downs in life and in football, you have to attack downhill at all times.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My grandma, she was a very precious women.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Jamal Adams
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected, I want people to treat me the same way as I treat them.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Antonio Brown, they accused him with sexual assault with a former trainer.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My mom, she push me to be great every day. Never take nothing in life for granted.