- Name: Isiah Scott
- Height: 6030
- Weight: 227
- Position: WR
- College: West Virginia State
- Twitter: @Real_Zayscott
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• My home town has a lot poverty, what I love about it most is my family and my support system that I have in the city.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• In my eyes it goes. Film Study , strength and conditioning then practice. Why film is #1 for me because u have to know your opponent almost more than you know yourself. Strength and conditioning is second because you can’t get through practice without being in some type of shape. Practice you give yourself a chance to make mistakes and correct them. Then the cycle continues with film.
What do you worry about, and why?
• What I worry about the most is my family always being in poverty and living off check to check. It’s like a nightmare. We’ve done it for so long is time for a change and I’m going to be the reason.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• Something I failed at and it ate at me for a while. 2nd game of the season this year vs Glenville State I was having a good game making playing for the team. And I caught a 12yrd curl route and worked to get up field I was being held up. As soon as I was making my way to the ground I got stripped. We still won. I just feel as if I let my team down that play. The momentum was on there side I knew I was facing adversity. How I overcame it I just never fumbled again. That was the only one all season.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My best quality I think they would say is how I make plays when the ball is in the air. And how sometimes it looks like the defender is in good coverage but I come down with it.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• The best player that I’ve ever played against I would say Carson Wentz when I was at Youngstown State.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would have my own clothing brand. And my own store to sell my own product out of it.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• What I would clean first is probably my desk and then car. Because I want to be able to leave work and get into a clean car. When I get home that’s my time I’ll clean my room last.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I will save my one family member. Because my family will do the same! I don’t know for sure if I was in a disaster if those 3 strangers would save me.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would probably be Riley Freeman from the boondocks. He just a cool dude and he’s funny.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity in life is how I sat out the entire 2018 football season. My first year not playing football. How I overcame it? Just kept believing in myself working out everyday. Just always kept faith. Got on a team and got over 1000yrds. All the work I put in I knew I deserved it.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Most embarrassing moment was in high school I was a junior. I caught the ball and took off running for the touchdown. Got to the 5 yard line and the ball slipped out lol I dove on it and still scored but for sure most embarrassing moment.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Most memorable play of college career was my first game back off of my year sitting out. Vs Frostburg State. I had about 4 catches for 80 yards and the game winning TD. It was like a welcome to West V State game for me. I’ll never forget that. Being able to come through like that for my teammates. Seeing them jump around and celebrating meant more than anything.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Sum 2 Prove – Lil Baby
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Most important trait you can have is a strong mindset. Things might not be going your way at some time. With hard work and a strong mindset I believe you can achieve anything.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My Grandma rose no question. I would bring her back just for her see what I’ve become. Just to get more knowledge from her. Her being here would make a lot of things better. I would also show her my tattoos I got of her lol I don’t know if she would approve.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• I would name my dance club …. Club Z my nick name is Zay so I would just use the Z
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Most underrated I would say Adam Thielen
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I would much rather be respected… It doesn’t matter who likes me and who don’t. My work will speak for itself. And that alone should earn me the respect.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Josh Gordon. I feel for him because I look up to him and I really watch his game a lot with us almost being the same size. And how he plays you can tell he loves the game deeply. Just have to control the off the field issues.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Winning is good yeah…. But I hate to lose more than anything!
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• The biggest influence on my life has easily been my mom. From Day 1 she’s always been there. Not always telling me what I want to hear. But, making sure my decisions I make is best for me and my future. I don’t know how she did it raising 4 kids on her own. Her work ethic is crazy and I never seen anything like it. I’ll always love her for that. She did so much for me my brothers and sister I think about giving her the world everyday.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Bargain Bin Shopping: 10 practice squad players that every team needs to consider poaching… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago
- Shane Solberg, WR, Northwestern College (Iowa) | 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Zoom Interview youtu.be/hf-_t7tvjE0
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:Dolphins name Tua Tagovailoa their starting quarterback over Ryan Fitzpatrick… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- MLB Postseason Walkoff History ift.tt/3kgP3Z1
about 1 hour ago
- Nate Bjorkgren Becomes New Indiana Pacers Coach ift.tt/3kgYEyF
about 1 hour ago