- • Name :Drequan Brown
- • Height: 6”3
- • Weight: 230
- • Position: OLB/DE
- • College: Northern Illinois University Grad Transfer/ University of Central Oklahoma.
- • Twitter: Drequan_Brown
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• “it’s a lot to love about my city , but most importantly I love to be close to my friends and family who’s been there with me through everything”.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film study , Strength & conditioning , practice.
What do you worry about, and why?
• To not be able to provide for my family & not being successful. Because what I do is bigger then me & I want best for my family
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure. I felt going junior college out High School & not going D1 that I’ve failed then , but I knew what I was capable of doing.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• That I’m a playmaker & that I’m Accountable.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Max Scharping
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Family member , Family always comes first no matter what.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Black panther , because I loved the way he fought for his family.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Getting kicked out of HS, then getting back into school & finishing what I started!
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• When I had to sing in front of the team at NIU when I reported.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• My first Division 1 game was an Home opener against Boston college & with me making a game changing play getting an QB Sack to Force an 4th and long it was the first sack of the year!
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Dreams & Nightmares – Meek Mill
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Hardworker & mentally & physically tough
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My Grandmother , because she was my biggest supporter & I feel like she was the only one who understood me.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• MVP 22
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• TJ Watt
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected , because respect is everything & it means a lot to me.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Josh Gordon , because I feel like he’s one of the best receivers in the NFL. & I feel like he has the potential to be an all time great.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My grandmother & my mother because they’ve been with me every step of the way! I know no matter what that I could count on them & that they are the reason I put my all into this. Every time I think about stopping I remember my why and who I do this for. I wouldn’t be in the position I’m in without their love & support. Graduating & receiving my bachelors degree meant a lot to me but it’s way bigger then me.
Follow Us on Facebook