- Name: Dior Johnson
- Height: 6’1
- Weight: 205
- Position: FS/SS
- College: Murray State University
- Twitter: Dior_J9
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• If I’m being honest, Detroit is definitely a place that I take pride in being from but definitely not a place I could see myself living the rest of my life at. What I love about it is that this is where most of my family & friends are.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Strength and conditioning first then practice would go second, and then film. Strength & Conditioning builds muscle memory and ultimately pushes your limits in finding out what all can be given. Practice would be second because throughout a course of a season I began to learn that each day leading up to game day was like depositing money into the bank. Lastly, studying practice film and your opponent day in and day out, will only take your game to the next level.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about the well-being of my family daily. At times I get caught in being so happy and not focusing on the little things dealing with certain people in my family, that it can have me very deep in my thoughts. So I guess I worry about how well is mental health with myself & family members.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• An example of me failing at something would have to be
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• I think my teammates would say my best quality is that I’m very cool, calm, and collective. A laid back type of individual.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Thinking about football or any sport not being involved in my life is really a crazy thought to think about.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• I’m already close to having OCD, so the room would go first, then my car and lastly the desk.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Saving my family member.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Leaving University Of Minnesota. Going to a community college was almost like therapy for me in a way just to get away from a lot that was going on and just focus on what I love doing the most and my academics.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Causing a pass break up on third and long to eventually send us winning in stunning fashion against Southeast Missouri State.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected. I’m the type of person who is true to myself and has never been that person to beg for attention. I go about handling my business as I should and people tend to take notice.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose more for sure.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My Dad has had the biggest impact on me for many different reasons. But to ultimately find the root on what made me begin to love the game of football had to be my dad. He was the one who I looked up to and the one who took me to all events related to football and that’s something I hold dear to my heart. Without his presence, I highly doubt I would have made it this far in my journey.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Remember the Rogers Centre twitter.com/CFL_News/statu…
about 23 mins ago
- Close Contact tracing....... twitter.com/RapSheet/statu…
about 24 mins ago
- I talked to several scouts who said @Bigdawgchris1 right now is the second-best offensive tackle in the NFL Draft b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 29 mins ago
- We checked out former Florida State tight end @T_mckitty and wrote up this piece. Find out more about the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago
- Check out our latest story on @race_ya_boyz the @LSUfootball rising star. I wish they would get him the ball more,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago