- Name: Da’von Keith
- Height: 6’3
- Weight: 238
- Position: DE/LB
- College: Emory and Henry College
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Sumter South Carolina, Miss living on Shaw Air Force base. Growing up I wanted to become a pilot.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film & Study, practice, Strength and conditioning
What do you worry about, and why?
• Making sure I don’t disappoint my family
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I wouldn’t say I failed but I didn’t get the GPA I wanted to the first semester of college. However I started studying even harder and putting more effort into my work and made the Dean’s list for my college and that was an amazing feeling.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Effort, you don’t have to be the biggest and strongest to give great effort. Effort translates on and off of the football field.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Tyler Wetterings Emory’s left tackle. 6’7 300lbs
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Sports Facility Venue Manager
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• Room because that’s where I start and end the day and want that space t be clean and welcoming.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Morally the deontological approach says save the people but with my greater and stronger connection with my family member so I would save them.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Black Panther, Only super hero that kids of color can look up to. It would be nice to be an inspiration for an entire generation.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Just having to step up at an early age for my sister doing things you wouldn’t normally ask of such a young kid but I did what I had todo for my family.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Falling down a hill in the rain.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• The last Game this season I scored my 4th touchdown and after I scored I punted the ball out of the end zone I knew I would get flagged for it but it was my last game ever and in-front of my home crowd and parents.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• “Big Bidness’- Big Sean
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Adabtiabilty, being able to change and adjust to whatever circumstances are thrown your way.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• John F Kennedy. One of our greatest presidents this country has ever seen and I would just want to pick his brain and talk to him about the state of the united states and society it self.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Apollo, greek God of music.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Darius Leonard, I blame the market he is in.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Both, I come from a military family where respect was a pillar in my upbringing. But that doesn’t mean your peers must fear you. Having respect and also being liked I believe will get you the best results.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Josh Gordon, A great talent that couldn’t fight away his demons and we never got to see him fully flourish.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose. Makes me sick to my stomach to fail, but I will learn from whatever mistakes had been made.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My mother, she has been through so much in her lifetime and has and continues todo so much for me and my sister while beating cancer. She is just someone who never gives up and even through all the bad, she always has a smile on her face. I only wish to be as strong as my mother one day.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- If you ever stood next to Marquette you would be shocked. He is big as hell. Looks like a WR and is jacked. He d… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago
- Preach twitter.com/stinkygeorgie/…
about 59 mins ago
- Week 3 Preview: Carolina Panthers vs. Los Angeles Chargers ift.tt/3kRouJy
about 1 hour ago
- Kansas State and Briley Moore
about 2 hours ago
- MLB DFS September 26: Value Bats ift.tt/3mWryWz
about 2 hours ago