- Name: Davon Brown
- Height: 5”11
- Weight: 185
- Position: DB
- College: Florida Atlantic University
- Twitter: @DBdavon27
- Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
I’m from a small town by the name Belle glade Florida . One thing I love the most about being from belle glade is the worth ethic that people have around to better themselves . Where I come football is a big deal there . It forces you to compete each day to make a better life for your family ..
- List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
Strength and conditioning, film study then practice. The reason I picked that order is because you must be a top shape to compete at a high-level with the best athletes. You must know what you are doing on and off the field. Watching film gives you an advantage on your opponent when you know what’s coming from them or know what you are doing at all times .
- What do your teammates say is your best quality?
Being consistent being a leader on and off the-field holding everyone around me accountable for the little things. Always showing up to work with the same attitude every day no matter what the circumstances is, and you can only control your attitude and effort each day.
- What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
If I didn’t play football I would be a football coach . I love to lead and guide young kids n the right path and show them the blueprint of making it out the worst environment.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
First my room , desk then car .
- If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
I would save the 3 strangers just because 3 souls is move valuable than one soul. And with that lesson learned by the three strangers they might go into the world and do something better for it.
- Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
My biggest adversity came during my first two years of college not getting as much playing time from the new coaching staff , from always being the back burner when it came to getting into the game . But everyday I showed up to practice with my head high an grind for what I wanted . I always showed up with a good attitude n effort no matter what came n my path . Also when I was in high school no where to stay because of family issues had to catch busses to practice n school every morning 1 hours bus ride just to chase my dreams .
- What is your most embarrassing moment?
Not making the game winning tackle when my teammates counted on me to make the play in a failed them.
- What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
Making the first 4 tackles of the biggest game of my career against Ohio state .
- What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
The best trait I have watching film ,knowing different coverages when it comes to defense . Knowing what offense like to do with routes concepts. knowing where to be at on the field what’s my job n how to put my self n position to make the plays when it comes to me .
- If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
I would bring my uncle back that died 10 years ago so h can see the man I have turn into . I’m how our family came closer together when we lost him
- Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
I rather be respected because respect goes along way in life . First impression goes along way also so if they respect you that mean u carry your self the right way at all times .
- Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
I hate to lost so I prepare the best I can so I always win .
- Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
My position coach Wes neighbor’s because I made me a better player leader n teammate since I mate him . But since I was 5 my mom always been my motivation because of her work ethic n the love she gave her kids . Never wavered when is came to being the best mom ever .
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- I am about to board and you will never guess who is on the plane with me?
Ok I don't know if it is him, but Jack… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 24 mins ago
- Last Chance:Top Rated 2022 NFL Draft Prospect Isaiah Thomas arrested for DUI in Oklahoma nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/isaiah…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- The comments though twitter.com/rah_ven/status…
about 2 hours ago
- Paul Grattan, OL, UCLA | 2022 NFL Draft Prospect Zoom Interview nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/paul-g… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/f4aFaBRmBj
about 2 hours ago
- That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Obinna Eze, OT, Texas Christian | 2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Obinna Eze. Together we...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Chris Ferguson. Together we...
USC Trojans linebacker Hunter Echols sat down with Chris Dicerbo on Slightly Personal, Always...
In this video, we break down film, QB Spotlight owner Steven Hamner breaks down...