According to WNCT.com, ECU’s starting offensive lineman Cortez Herrin was arrested late Saturday night on several charges.
The offensive lineman is charged with possession with intent to sell or distribute (felony) and possession of marijuana paraphernalia (misdemeanor).
Herrin is being held on a $5,000 bond.
Herrin is a key player for the Pirates offensive line, recording time in 27 career games. The Senior suffered a knee injury for the 2019 season but still managed to play in six games.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- College Gridiron Showcase Director of Scouting Mike Rittelman sits down with Draft Diamonds nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/colleg…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for October 29, 2020; Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 44 mins ago
- Teddy came out that tent and was like this is the Falcons. We can still win, they always choke at the end of the game.
about 52 mins ago
- Let’s get you back fam! twitter.com/onemangang97/s…
about 53 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Julian Edelman injury update, How many weeks could Edelman miss?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago