- Name: Cameron White
- Height: 6’4
- Weight: 195lbs
- Position: WR
- College: Savannah State
- Twitter: Respecttalent
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from Atlanta Georgia, and I love the different culture vibes here.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Strength and condition (first) so I can go into practice(second) in the best shape possible and then film study to watch the practices to get better on previous mistakes or just getting a better understanding of my playbook.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I just worry about my family because I just want to see them happy and be successful.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• One time I was working on my car trying to save money and I had to put in a water pump,battery, and a alternator. Never have I worked on a car before and I had put the alternator and battery in right but when it came to the water pump I had missed a couple of steps from the video I was following on YouTube and long story short I didn’t put one of the belts on properly which went to my water pump and my car ran hot and I almost locked my engine up. I fixed it by just doing the process again and my car was good as new.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Being a leader and being the aggressor setting the standard.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• John Wilson he was actually my teammate, but we battled everyday and practice and I can say he made me a better player.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I want to be a sports broadcaster as well as use my artistic skills in the fashion industry.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• My family just because My family is my Why
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would be the Batman because he is a hero without any superpower he just goes off of integrity and hard fought will.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest advertising in life is really emotional because I still haven’t overcame it yet but I will in due time. But the mother of my child fled from where she was staying when I was in school and took my daughter with her.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• My most embarrassing moment is when I was in Middle school and I was walking around with a pad stuck on my back, and I still don’t know how it got there.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• My first college touchdown against Hampton University which one of my close friends from high school played on that defense and I took a 32 yard slant to the house to tie up the game on homecoming.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• All I Do Is Win by T-pain
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Just being a listener and soaking up information from people who has experience.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• Jesus to just tell him thank you for giving your life for me and the world.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Big Ballers
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Taysom Hill
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I just want to be respect because I give the same respect that I want.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Josh Gordon maybe because he is a hell of a player and it sucks to see something that may seem so simple to many people tarnish his career
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I love to win but I hate losing more especially when you gave it all you can.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
•My siblings have been the biggest influence in my life William, Chrisman, Ashley and Alexandria just because they eat we grew up and how tight we are we don’t have any other family besides each other and they are always there for me and each other.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Getting to Know: Ezekiel Michael Daure, CB, Duquesne University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/michae… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/TLA053uZ3F
about 7 mins ago
- Jags a Lock to Take Lawrence with First NFL Draft Pick But After Trevor? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/nfl-dr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/fLYFE4QBLU
about 28 mins ago
- How can you blame Deshaun Watson for wanting out? The Texans just hired the Ravens passing game coordinator? Think about that for a minute
about 35 mins ago
- Deshaun Watson wants out
about 36 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for January 28, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 40 mins ago