- Name: Bryan Wright
- Height: 240
- Weight: 6’3
- Position: LB
- College: Cincinnati
- Twitter: Bryan_Wright11
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
- I’m From New Castle, Delaware. The thing I like most about my city is it’s the first state and doesn’t have tax on anything .
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
- Strength and Conditioning, Film Study , and Practice. I feel like you have to be in shape and physically prepared to play at the next level . I feel like film study is second because you need to know what’s going on with the opposing team and review yourself . Lastly, I think practice is last because without the first two you will not be able to play at a high level of play .
What do you worry about, and why?
- I worry about what’s next because life is to short and you never know what’s going on .
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
- I failed at being a leader in big games last year . I used to lose my cool a little bit . I overcame the failure by just controlling my emotions and not being hard on myself over stuff I can’t handle .
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- Being a great leader and everyone wants to be around me because the type of person I am .
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
- Jamal Williams
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
- Football coach or basketball
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
- One family member
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
- I would be Mike Epps because he’s a funny and genuine type of guy and that’s me all the way .
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
- The biggest adversity I had to deal with was getting injured for the rest of the season . I overcame this by just going in everyday with a positive attitude and try to get better day by day .
What is your most embarrassing moment?
- Getting ran over by the USF running back on national television
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
- Safety against UCLA in 2018
What song best describes your work ethic?
- Meek Mill – championships
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
- Get stronger and leadership
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
- One of my closest friends that was shot in killed . I would bring him back because he was loved in our community and was a good person to be around . He was like a brother to me .
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it? *TheWrightWayWho is the most underrated player in the NFL?
- Chris Godwin
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
- I would rather be respected than liked because I don’t care if anyone likes me . I want them to just respect me with the same respect I give them . I feel like it shouldn’t be no other way.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
- The person career I feel the worst for is Allen Iverson because they made people think he was a gang banger and he was actually a great basketball player and father .
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
- Hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- My mom is the biggest influence on my life because she has been with me my whole life . She raised me to be a great man and helped me overcome a lot of problems we were going through . My mother is a kidney transplant survivor so I just want to keep her happy as possible.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: William Waddell, OL, Western Illinois University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Last Chance:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: William Waddell, OL, Western Illinois University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Last Chance:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Gianni D’Arienzo, DB, William Jewell College nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/gianni…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago
- For example, if you went to the store today you walked by probably 50 people who were not vaccinated and not wearin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago
- For all the people that are going nuts and saying Beasley will get his teammates sick, that could happen. But anyo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 5 hours ago
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Obinna Eze. Together we...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Chris Ferguson. Together we...
USC Trojans linebacker Hunter Echols sat down with Chris Dicerbo on Slightly Personal, Always...
In this video, we break down film, QB Spotlight owner Steven Hamner breaks down...