- Name: Bryan Wright
- Height: 240
- Weight: 6’3
- Position: LB
- College: Cincinnati
- Twitter: Bryan_Wright11
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
- I’m From New Castle, Delaware. The thing I like most about my city is it’s the first state and doesn’t have tax on anything .
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
- Strength and Conditioning, Film Study , and Practice. I feel like you have to be in shape and physically prepared to play at the next level . I feel like film study is second because you need to know what’s going on with the opposing team and review yourself . Lastly, I think practice is last because without the first two you will not be able to play at a high level of play .
What do you worry about, and why?
- I worry about what’s next because life is to short and you never know what’s going on .
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
- I failed at being a leader in big games last year . I used to lose my cool a little bit . I overcame the failure by just controlling my emotions and not being hard on myself over stuff I can’t handle .
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- Being a great leader and everyone wants to be around me because the type of person I am .
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
- Jamal Williams
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
- Football coach or basketball
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
- One family member
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
- I would be Mike Epps because he’s a funny and genuine type of guy and that’s me all the way .
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
- The biggest adversity I had to deal with was getting injured for the rest of the season . I overcame this by just going in everyday with a positive attitude and try to get better day by day .
What is your most embarrassing moment?
- Getting ran over by the USF running back on national television
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
- Safety against UCLA in 2018
What song best describes your work ethic?
- Meek Mill – championships
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
- Get stronger and leadership
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
- One of my closest friends that was shot in killed . I would bring him back because he was loved in our community and was a good person to be around . He was like a brother to me .
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it? *TheWrightWayWho is the most underrated player in the NFL?
- Chris Godwin
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
- I would rather be respected than liked because I don’t care if anyone likes me . I want them to just respect me with the same respect I give them . I feel like it shouldn’t be no other way.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
- The person career I feel the worst for is Allen Iverson because they made people think he was a gang banger and he was actually a great basketball player and father .
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
- Hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- My mom is the biggest influence on my life because she has been with me my whole life . She raised me to be a great man and helped me overcome a lot of problems we were going through . My mother is a kidney transplant survivor so I just want to keep her happy as possible.