- Name: Brion Sanchious
- Height: 6’8
- Weight: 255
- Position: TE
- College: Murray State University
- Twitter: @bsanchious
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from Pompano Beach, Florida and the thing I love most is the beach.
List these three in order of importance and why:
* Film Study, Strength & Conditioning, and Practice.
• Strength & Conditioning and Practice are important because you should want to get stronger and get your body to where it needs to be, and then go to practice, do the drills and learn the plays. Film Study would be last, so you can correct all of the mistakes.
What do you worry about, and why?
• Right now, I have no worries.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I failed a chemistry test that I thought I was going to pass. I was down about it, but I ended up getting a tutor and I passed the next test with flying colors.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• That I’m very funny and I’m always trying to learn.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• It would have to be Georgia players blocking their D-line.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would be trying to play basketball overseas.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• Desk, room, then car.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would save my family members because of the love I have for them.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would be Goku from Dragon Ball Z because he never quits and always works to get stronger.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity in life is when I tore my ACL in a basketball game. I want to say at first I dealt with it poorly, meaning I was sad a lot because I thought I would never play the same or ever play again. I started getting better when my trainer said we would start working on it as soon as the surgery was over with. So I believed in myself that I could get back out there on that court so I did it.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• I had to use the bathroom so bad that I ended up going in the girls bathroom and the girls were outside waiting because I locked the door.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• When I blocked one guy’s shot and then ran down to the other end to catch an alley oop and when I caught my first touchdown.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• “Believe” by Ronnie Glo
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• That I will never give up.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• I haven’t really lost anyone that close to me, but I would say my friend from middle school we were close all three years and he ended up getting shot at a mall.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Move ya feet
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• AJ Brown
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected because I want people to know I did what it takes and I’m not there for the fame.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
* Michael Vick because I feel like he had some much more to show us.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• It would have to be my mom because she never had much, but she always took care of me and my brother no matter what. If it was her last dollar, she would still spend it on us instead of anything else. She’s been through so much and stayed strong through it all.