Ben Johnson has officially made the Seattle Dragons roster, and the former Kansas tight end sat down with NFL Draft Diamonds writer Justin Berendzen for this amazing interview. With the XFL about to kick-off in early February, we wanted to start a segment to showcase some XFL prospects so the fans of the league can get some inside information on these prospects! Make sure you follow Ben on Twitter @bbennjohnson84
1. What can Dragons fans expect from you?
They can expect to see a playmaker and someone who is going to outwork his Opponent
2. Would you rather live in Hawaii or Alaska and why?
Hawaii because the Weather but I do want to check out Alaska in the offseason
3. What is your favorite XFL Rule?
I like the change up on kickoff, it allows guys to show their playmaking ability
4. What is your favorite pregame meal?
I try not to eat too much pregame because I never want to be full so just a little Pasta with a salad
5. Who is your favorite Dragons teammate?
I like everybody on our team and I think that is what makes us different as a squad. Everybody gets along and we all feed off one another’s Energy
6. What is your favorite drink?
When I’m am in the off-season I like those Bang Energy Drinks!
7. Goal for this Season and Beyond?
My goal is to be the best teammate and asset to my team. Getting back on an NFL Roster is also a goal!
8. I have to know what is your dream car?
9. Who was your favorite athlete growing up?
10. What other sport would you play?
Basketball. That was my first love.
11. If you were an Animal which animal would it be and why?
I would be a Lion because I feel like they’re serious and take care of business and still have a playful side
12. Who do you think the Dragons rival will be?
I could see DC being a rival just because we’ve had the chance to go against them a few times already and will see them week 1 at their place.