- Name: Adorian (AJ) Beach
- Height: 5’10
- Weight: 175
- Position: CB
- College: Savannah state university
- Twitter: Aj_beach27
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Alpharetta, Ga. didn’t really grow up here but I love the people I became friends with. Created a lot of bonds with players, coaches, and my teachers that helped me throughout my middle/High-school experience.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film study is the most important for me because as a player the more you watch film the more you understand the game as well as really understanding your opponent. Strength and conditioning would be my next simply because as a player you have to treat your body with care and playing such a physical sport, you have to prepare your body for the damage that it might take. Lastly, practice because this is your chance to work on your craft and getting use to the speed of the game as well as treating practice like the game, so the game feels like practice!
What do you worry about, and why?
• I don’t really worry because I know god always has a plan for me even if it’s not My plan. I’m blessed
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• In high school my freshman year I became ineligible for my upcoming Sophmore season which meant I had to sit out that year. It took a toll on me but I didn’t give up. That same year I made up all my classes, which were about 4, so that I could be eligible my junior year. The classes were suppose to take me a year to finish but I was so determined that I finished all 4 classes within a month. I stayed up all night to finish as well as continuing to go to lifting every morning at 6:00am. The following year I became eligible and one of the top cornerbacks to come out of my high school.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My work ethic and personality
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Major Bellamy Jr. Hands down the fastest player I have ever been against and still the hardest to guard.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• A football trainer (specifically WR/DB) or football recruiter
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• Well most people don’t get to see your room unless their invited, a desk would also be invite only, but I feel like the car kind of presents who you are and your lifestyle so I’m going to go with a car first.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Saving three lives is better than saving one. So I would have to save three strangers lives even though that 1 is my family member, 3 lives are more important than 1.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Spider-man because he’s been one of my favorite super heroes since I was 5 years old.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Early last year around June of 2019 I got into some trouble with the authorities drinking and driving. I had to own up to my mistake and explained to the coaches at Appalachian state university that I made a mistake and will fully own up to it. They later kicked me off the team and I was in search for a new institution. personally I thought football was over for me after this happened and I prayed every single day that things would get better. I reached out to some coaches and explained what happened and only a few of them were still by my side. The charges were later dropped and the following week I committed to Savannah state university where coach Shawn Quinn gave me a second opportunity. I have overcame my past mistakes and I strive to become a better person and man for my future.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• My girlfriend being able to out-catch me and my friends talking about her catching better than me.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• The pick 6 in the second quarter that I made during the morehouse game.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Grinding all my life -Nipsey Hussle
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• My Feet and being able to play the hands. Also being able recognize routes from the line
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My Uncle.. he died the same year I signed to play football for Ga military college. He was the most inspirational person I knew and I dedicated my freshman season to him that same year.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Club Omega
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Davante Adams
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected, cause being liked can only get you so far and being respected can allow you to form deeper connection with people.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Colin Kaepernick because he was doing something that he felt needed to be said around the world.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Love to Win
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
•My mom and my girlfriend because they are hard on me every single day and want the very best for me.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Friday Night NFL Injury Report for Week 12 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/week-1… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/TAmP2QALoE
about 31 mins ago
- Last Chance:Vanderbilt’s kicker this week will be Sarah Fuller! The first woman to participate in a Power 5 footbal… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Branden Hohenstein, TE, Abilene Christian… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Friday Night NFL Injury Report for Week 12 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/week-1… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for November 27, 2020, Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago