- Name: Vada King
- Height: 6’1
- Weight: 225
- Position: Inside Linebacker
- College: Delta State University
- Twitter: Pantherpride32
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from Smiths Station, Alabama and what I love about it the most is that it’s very country and peaceful.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Practice, Film Study,Strength and Conditioning
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about failing,
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I can recall failing a test in college; my teacher gave me a chance to retake it and I overcame that previous failure by studying and passing with an 85.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My teammates would say that my best quality is my hustle to the ball.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• The best player that I’ve ever played against in college is Cameryn Brent
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• My career if I couldn’t play football would be an officer in the Army.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• I would clean my room first
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• If it was a disaster I would save a family member because blood is more important than anything.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• If I could be any character I would be static shock because he had the ability to control electromagnetic forces.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• The biggest adversity that I overcame in life was losing a close friend; I overcame it by letting it go and no longer taking things for granted.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• My most embarrassing moment comes from middle school. I would hide in the bathroom because I was afraid of dancing with the girls.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• The most memorable play in my career was catching an interception at my JUCO as an freshman
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Valentines by Rylo Rodriguez best describes my work ethic.
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• I believe the best trait to have is determination.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
If I could bring back one person in the world it would be my grandfather because I would enjoy having a conversation about life with him
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• If I were able to open a dance club, I would name it The Boom Boom Room.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• The most underrated player in the NFL is K.J. Wright
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I would rather be respected because when people worry about being liked they become dependent on others.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• I feel the most for Aldon Smith because I believe he had more guidance he would have been a dominant player in the NFL.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My Mother has the biggest influence on my life because she’s a hard worker and I aspire to be like her one day
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds