- Name: Tyler Thomsen
- Height: 6’2”
- Weight: 225
- Position: MLB/OLB
- College: Wayne State College
- Twitter: t_tomm_55
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
- Fremont, Nebraska. I love the community of Fremont and the support they have given me, they have always had my back.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
- 1. Strength and Conditioning- since always being an undersized player, being stronger and faster has help me be successful
- 2. Practice- having live reps are important in creating good habits and understanding how a play is ran/developed
- 3. Film- Still very important to be able to predict tendencies and break down plays/players
What do you worry about, and why?
- I worry that I fall short in achieving my goals
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
- I failed to break a record in the weight room which motivated me and made me work harder for it.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- My teammates would say my determination and work ethic are my best qualities.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
- Trey Heid, QB from Augustana.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
- 1. Room because its gets messy the fastest
- 2. Desk
- 3. car
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
- Family because Family Over Everything
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
- Dewayne “The Rock” Johnson because of his involvement in making this world a better place
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
- My biggest adversity was deciding whether or not to play football in college. I overcame this challenge by asking myself what I really want and what’s going to make me happy.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
- I showed up to my first day of high school in the wrong uniform.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
- A pick against Upper Iowa.
What song best describes your work ethic?
- Stronger, Kanye West
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
- My heart.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
- My grandma because her death was unexpected
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
- Saquon Barkley
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
- I would rather be respected because that shows how people see you and that will also mean they like you.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
- Not necessarily because of off-field issues but Andrew Luck because people had no respect for him.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
- I hate to lose because the feeling after absolutely sucks especially when you put in so much work to fall short
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- My father because he pushes me to be the best I can and believe in me more than anyone else.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for December 5, 2020, Roster Cuts, Daily Workouts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 33 mins ago
- ICYMI:College football player accused of raping an 11-year-old girl and solicitation of child pornography… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Kama Kamaka, DB, San Diego University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/2021-n… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- ICYMI:High School Football player that attacked the referee who ejected him has been arrested… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Week 13 Preview: New York Giants vs. Seattle Seahawks ift.tt/2VJT1yo
about 2 hours ago