- Name: Tyler Chambers
- Height: 5’11
- Weight: 320
- Position: Offensive Guard/Center
- College: Winston Salem State University
- Twitter: @TyChambers70
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• )I am from Monroe, North Carolina. It is a city outside Charlotte. I love how people from my hometown take pride in being from there. Everyone shows love.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Practice/ Strength and Conditioning/ Film Study. Practice makes perfect. If you practice correctly, conditioning will come. Film study is very important as well but at the end of the day, you have to line up and play ball. All three of these are about preparation.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I tend to not worry much. I keep my faith in God. I control what I can control and do the best I can. If you do that, you never have to worry.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• A time I failed was when I was squat maxing. I tried to squat 600 and did not get it. I did not dwell on the moment at all. I begin to train harder and focus on my technique so that I can achieve the goal. A month later, I was able to accomplish that goal.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Leadership Ability!
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Josh Pryor- Bowie State University
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• If playing football does not work out, I would like to become a high school coach.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• Room. I feel like a clean room and home makes you feel good because you have a clean place to lay your head.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would save my family member first because family is one of the most important things in my life. However, I would do everything I can to help the strangers as well.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Superman. He was always my favorite character and super hero as a child.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• The biggest adversity in my life was my grandmother passing away. I dealt with it by praying and staying positive. Continued to push myself in every aspect of life to best I can be for her.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• I don’t really have any embarrassing moments but if I did it would be losing a game.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• The most memorable play of college career was a screen play against Bowie State. I got out front and was the lead block. The crowd was going crazy . That play gave us a lot of momentum in that game against a great opponent
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Out the mud- Kevin Gates
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• The under-dawg mentality. I felt like I been overlooked in football my whole life because of my height. It made go harder.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My grandmother because she help make me the man I am today.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Tyler’s Boom Boom Room
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Jameson Crowder- New York Jets
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected. Being liked doesn’t matter because you are always gonna have haters and critics. Being respected means people see the grind and hustle.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Antonio Brown. He was at the top of the NFL for years and he lost it all due to off field incidents. It Shows that you have to be humble and grateful for things God gives you.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My mom. She raised me for years as a single parent before she got married to my pops when I was 13. We struggled and she still found ways to provide and ensure I never wanted for anything. She instilled morals and a work ethic that I have used in mywhole life and will continue to use and pass to my kids. Without her being as strong as she is, I wouldn’t be the person I am today.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Week 3 Preview: Cincinnati Bengals vs. Philadelphia Eagles ift.tt/3mQnY0t
about 52 mins ago
- Best Prop Bet from Every NFL Week 3 Game ift.tt/3i3ozbd
about 52 mins ago
- Week 3 Preview: New York Jets vs. Indianapolis Colts ift.tt/2G7Lcy6
about 52 mins ago
- This is a true statement twitter.com/husmanjordon/s…
about 54 mins ago
- How come you aren’t answering the door? I have been banging on it for 20 minutes! Just kidding! Congrats twitter.com/whiskeybuffalo…
about 1 hour ago