- Name: Trevon Claybourne
- Height: 6020
- Weight: 195
- Position: Defensive Back
- College: Siena Heights University
- Twitter: @BANDOTRE_
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I grew up in Detroit. I love how everyone seems to have a hustle of their own.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Strength and Conditioning, Practice, Film StudyStrength and conditioning is first because gaining strength helps prevent injury. Being conditioned allows me to make more plays. Practice is next because when things get tough in the game, your body will convert to the habits that you created in practice. Film Study is next because it is important to study your opponent if you want to be successful in the NFL.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about my younger brother sometimes because he has not started to chase his dreams yet.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• My senior year in high school I lost my starting spot in the second round of the playoffs. We ended up losing the next game. This made me question my abilities. Not to long after that, I received my first and only division 1 scholarship from Indiana State. This made me realize that my abilities were never a debate, it was the mentality I had. After I graduated high school, I went down to Indiana State for the summer to begin my college career. I ended up becoming a true freshman becuase of my dedication and attention to detail.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• I think my teammates would say my best quality is the energy that I bring to the field daily. They tell me its contagious
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• The best player I have ever played against in college would have to be Tre Roberson
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• If I didn’t play football, I would pursue a career in becoming an NFL scout.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• I would clean my room first.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Honestly, I would want to save my family member but my heart would not be able to bear the death of the strangers on my hands. So, I would save the three strangers.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• If I could be any television of movie character I would be Superman. I would want to be Superman because of his abilities to fly, his super strength, and his resistance to everything, besides kryptonite.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• The biggest adversity in my life would have to be when I tore my ACL at Indiana State. I was going to be a starter as a sophomore and I tore my ACL during camp. I went into a deep depression. I overcame this adversity looking in the mirror one day and telling myself that this will not be the end of my career. From that day on I worked my tail off to get back on the field.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• My most embarrassing moment would have to be when I lost to my baby brother in NBA 2K with all of my friends from the block at my house. I ended up throwing a couple laundry baskets in frustration. My friends still remind of that day.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• The most memorable play of my career would have to be when I picked off the first pass that was thrown by Saint Francis my junior year.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• The song that best describes my work ethic would be Who Want It by David Banner.
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• The most important trait that I have that will help me succeed at the next level is the highly competitive spirit that I have.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• If I could bring back one person from the dead it would be my Auntie Nancy because I miss her. She died from breast cancer.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• If I were to open a dance club the name of it would be called Bando’s Groove.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• The most underrated played in the NFL right now is Jourdan Lewis.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I would rather be respected than liked because I don’t care if another man likes me or not. One thing he will do is respect me though.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• The player I feel for the most would be Plaxico Burress because he was an amazing wide receiver that ended his career by shooting himself in the leg.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate everything about losing.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• The person who has had the biggest influence on my life would be my Dad. My dad taught and showed me that if you work hard enough and long enough you can get anything you want in life. The work ethic I have now comes from watching my Dad as a grew up.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for October 1, 2020; Daily Workouts, Signings and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago
- Last Chance:South Carolina high school football player is being charged for murdering a kid then playing in his gam… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL will postpone the Titans/Steelers game after another 2 Titans players/staff test positive… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 44 mins ago
- Last Chance:Three men sentenced to prison for the killing of Bakersfield College football star Aaran Porter… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 51 mins ago
- Splash’s Week 4 Picks ift.tt/2Gsje0h
about 53 mins ago