- Name: Trevaughn Rodriguez
- Height: 5”10
- Weight:195 lbs
- Position: Running back/ special teams
- College: Florida Atlantic University, Arizona Western, Marshall University, University of South Dakota
- Twitter: tre_2smooth_rod
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from Daytona Beach, Florida. What I love most about home is the world famous beach. I enjoy training and spending time there because it’s a very peaceful place to be. Another reason why I love my hometown is because we have the Daytona International Speedway. I love hearing the cars race around the track.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Strength & condition, practice & film study. I feel as strength and condition is the biggest test to prepare me to be my best in practice. Film study would be my last option because you have to practice to see if there are any errors that need to be cleaned up.
What do you worry about, and why?
• Honestly I don’t really worry about anything because everything is meant to be. I can’t worry about anything because that would just put stress on my body that I don’t need.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I feel as I failed when I was kicked out of FAU for marijuana. I thought my career was over by far. I reacted by giving up the marijuana and not giving up on the game that I love. I kept chasing my dreams and moved onto Arizona Western junior college in 2016. I just didn’t give up and never will.
What do your teammates say is your best quality
• My speed & finesse.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Bradley Chubb
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would own a sports business and hopefully expand it.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• I’ll most likely clean my room first then my car and then my desk
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I’m a family man so this is a easy question to answer. I’d save my family member because that’s what real family do.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• If I was to be a movie character it would be John sick simply because he handles business.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity I had to face was my last semester of school. I needed to take fifteen classes (45 hours) in order to graduate so I could get a chance to play my 5th year. I overcame this obstacle by focusing on school. I can remember being up late every night finishing school work so I could get my shot. I ended up graduating and I couldn’t be more proud because I was getting a shot to play ball again.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• My most embarrassing moment was me not playing to my best ability. It was pretty bad.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• My most memorable play in college would have to be me scoring against FIU back in the Shula bowl in 2015.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Grinding all my life/ stuck in the grind –Nipsey Hussle
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• The most important traits I have to succeed on next level is being elusive having great vision & being able to catch out the back field.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• I would most likely bring my friend Tyler back simply because he was a good person and had a good heart.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Phillip Lindsay all day.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I would like to be respected. Respect goes a long way and I can’t force anyone to like me.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• No comment
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I love to win and I can take a lost like a man.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• The biggest influence on my life would most likely be my dad. He’s always taught me right from wrong. He’s always been there for me and pushes me to chase my dreams.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Randy Beidelschies, RB, Macalester University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Preston Guerra, TE/FB, CSU-Pueblo nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/presto… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- This fight is boring. Usman is a boring fighter
about 5 hours ago
- Who is winning?
about 5 hours ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Randy Beidelschies, RB, Macalester University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 6 hours ago