- Name: Tracy Thompkins
- Height: 5’10
- Weight: 185
- Position: Safety/Nickel
- College: Mississippi Valley State University
- Twitter: @Deuceuno
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m From Miami ,Fl the best city in the world and what I love most about Miami is the different varieties of food.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Strength and Conditioning, Film study then practice. Strength and conditioning is most important because you have to be physically fit to play this game ,film is next because you have to study your opponent to know what they do .Then going on the field and practicing what you just learned.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about life in general because it can be taken at any moment .
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I remember I had failed a test this semester and was mad for a moment but I just studied and kept going over it,then pass the next test.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Willie Quinn
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• business Owner
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• 1 family member because we are family and family comes first .
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would have to say it would be Martin Payne because he’s funny and that’s my favorite show.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity was getting hurt my senior year of high school in the first game .my teammates and family really help me overcome it by supporting me and making sure I was ok till I returned to football.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• One of my most embarrassing moments is when my dad spanked me in front of my class in elementary it was pretty embarrassing as a kid.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
•It was this year against alcorn st when I forced a fumble and recovered it
What song best describes your work ethic?
• NBA youngboy-better man
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My auntie just to hang out with her and ride around like we use to do.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Tracy T’s
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Marlon Humphrey
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected because just because someone likes you doesn’t mean they won’t disrespect you.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Colin Kaepernick because he stood up for what he believes in and the league still won’t let him play.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Love to win
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
•My Dad because he’s a hard worker and has always taught me to never give up on my dream.