- Name: Tim Whitfield
- Height: 5’10
- Weight: 220
- Position: Running back
- College: Langston University
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Shawnee and what I love about it, most people are friendly in it
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice? .
• Because you watch your opponent first, like what’s their weak points and strong points, then you take it to practice to execute the game plan we have against them, lastly the strength conditioning part comes last so you can out work and out hustle your opponent and keep wearing them down when they are tired.
What do you worry about, and why?
• Really nothing because I know God’s got me
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I feel like I failed my freshman year of college cause I let the negative talk and negative vibe get into my head and I wasn’t use to all the crazy talk from the past coaches and players some of them talked down and against me cause I was different from the way they act shoot, my running back coach put his hands on me for no reason, till this day I do not know why he did that but It didn’t last long lol but I transferred and didn’t go as plan at the next school which Oklahoma Baptist, so I went back to Langston I realized I grew up saying to myself I have to go back and I didn’t let all the doubt and fear get into my head like last time, they gave me a chance to get on the field, on the 5th game which was the hardest game on our schedule it was against Lane College my coach at the time which was coach Serge he gave me a chance and at that moment I overcame my failure and made the winning drive in that game.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My heart and strength
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Jasper Smiley from Panhandle
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• To be a strength conditioning coach and a trainer
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• It depends if it’s the living room then I’ll say room lol
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• My family cause it goes by God family and family comes first befor everything else after God that’s just how I was raised
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Dewayne Rock Johnson shoo who wouldn’t want to be him the dude is a famous wrestler and bodybuilder and his fan base is huge
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Talking in front of people even teammates how I overcome it I tell myself everyone gets nervous talking in front of a lot of people so be the guy that’s not nervous
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Eh I really didn’t have one
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• When I busted a 99 yard run against Ottawa University and It was the very first play and it was a school record for the longest run
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Nipsey Hustle – Hustle and Motivate
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My little cousin Anthony Sims
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• T whit project I guess lol
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Russell Wilson
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected because I want to be treated the way I treat you
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Ray Rice because he knew and admitted that he was wrong for hitting his wife
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Both lol
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My Grandma because if it wasn’t for her I wouldn’t be the guy that everyone knows today
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Colts QB Philip Rivers has retired from the NFL, he will now coach a high school team in Alabama… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 22 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for January 20, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Signings and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Will anyone claim Mark Ingram today and his salary? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/mark-i… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/qzfM0Nbos9
about 2 hours ago
- Packers are early favorites against the Buccaneers for the NFC Championship Game nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/packer… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Colts QB Philip Rivers has retired from the NFL, he will now coach a high school team in Alabama… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago