- Name: Tajik Bagley
- Height: 5’11
- Weight: 190
- Position: CB/Nickel/KR/PR
- College: Central Connecticut State University
- Twitter: tb4gley
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Ansonia CT, it is a very small town that is very football based. High school football is what keeps the community together.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Practice, Film Study, Strength and Conditioning
What do you worry about, and why?
• Not reaching my highest potential, because you only live once.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• A time I failed in life was not making all conference early on in my career when I thought I deserved it, I took it personal and have been 1st team ever since.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My teammates say my best quality is the ability to stay patient.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• The best player I’ve played against in college is Jamal Custis from Syracuse
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• Room, Desk, Car in that order.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would try to save all four the strangers and my family members
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• If I could be any television/movie character it would be Batman, he goes above and beyond for his community
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity in my life has been losing my two aunts to death and my father to incarceration all within a year and a half span while in college.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• My biggest embarrassment is truly not knowing or not being educated to a topic. I’m big on educating myself.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• The most memorable play of my college career was my sophomore year against Fordham bringing to opening kickoff to the house, I felt possessed while doing so.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Grinding all my life – Nipsey Hussle
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• The most important trait I have that has helped me succeed at next level is my Toughness. I don’t even know what it will take to make me quit or breakdown.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• If I could bring one person back from the dead, it would be either one of my grandmother’s I never got a chance to meet neither of them they both passed before I ever got the chance to meet them.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Dance Club= “Vibes” dance club
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Most underrated= Russell Wilson it’s crazy how he hasn’t gotten one MVP vote throughout his career when he offers so much to any organization.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected, I am not here to be liked.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• AB I know something truly has to be wrong for him to be acting the way he is, I pray he can overcome his obstacles and continue his legacy.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My father has been the most influential he has not always made the best decisions but who has, he has shown me what true sacrifice is and put me in the best position to chase my dreams regardless of his own situations.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Jeez Jarrett Patterson is not playing twitter.com/ubfootball/sta…
about 24 mins ago
- Did You See This:Draft Buzz: Catching up with UAB WR Austin Watkins nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/austin… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/vj3xq5ktvc
about 36 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Tyler Halls, WR, Husson University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/tyler-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 37 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for November 28, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 53 mins ago
- Premier League Roundup: Spurs Topple City, Blades’ Woes Deepen ift.tt/3fHGvsC
about 1 hour ago