As the race for the Super Bowl intensifies many are wondering who’s trending upwards or downwards odds wise. Some betting sites are known for their reduced juice or NFL props as noted in this updated review. There is a clear top three in the latest Super Bowl 54 futures, but two are trending up and one is on the decline. The 11-2 Ravens are favored at +225; they haven’t lost since Week 4, have a clear path to the #1 seed in the AFC, and own the league’s best point difference. The 49ers (+450) are also 11-2 and just took over top spot in the NFC; they have a point difference (+168) that’s 78 points higher than any other team in the conference. There there’s the 10-3 Patriots (+450), who have lost two in a row and three of five. They still have an elite +170 point difference, but are just 2-3 against teams over .500 this season and haven’t scored more than 22 points since Week 8.
The Baltimore Ravens right now are on a hot streak. They are pounding everyone. They had their toughest battle this year when they faced the 9-3 Buffalo Bills last week. The Bills defense was able to hold Lamar Jackson to 40 rushing yards. The crazy thing was how amazing the Ravens defense was. The Ravens defense even though they are not ranked in the top 10 they put on a clinic against the Bills offense.
The 49ers are ballin right now and maybe the best team in the NFC. When you look at the standings you have teams like the Chiefs, Titans and Texans are all playing really well right now. The Texans were able to beat the Patriots and the Titans are on a large winning streak.
If the season was to end today the Patriots, Bills, Ravens, Texans, Chiefs and either the Steelers or Titans would clinch in the AFC.
In the NFC, The Cowboys would be the winners of the NFC East, The Packers, Saints, Niners, Seahawks and Vikings would all be in.
If you look at those 12 teams in the playoffs, I would have to think the Niners have to be the front runners. In the AFC, I feel anyone can win it. As a Bills fan I would love to see my team in the Super Bowl, but we would need some magic if we wanted that to happen!!!
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Tyler Witt, OL, Western Kentucky nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/tyler-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/u0nNW8NTJm
about 33 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: D.J. Moore Injury Update, Panthers WR suffered an Ankle/Achilles injury… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 40 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Josh Jacobs Injury Update, Did the Raiders RB suffer a serious injury?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 49 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Daniel Jones Injury Report, Giants QB suffered a hamstring injury nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/daniel…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 60 mins ago
- I’m getting 10 sacks twitter.com/realrico_bf/st…
about 2 hours ago