This story is horrible.
Suhail Gillard, a star football player in Philadelphia was shot and killed by his twin brother, according to NBC News, and now his Father is going to pay the consequences for the killing.
Aleem Gillard (The Father) was arrested Thursday night and also charged with endangering the welfare of a child and possessing an instrument of crime. Gillard, who is a convicted felon, should not have been in possession of a firearm per Pennsylvania law, according to the district attorney’s office.
The arrest came two days after murder charges were dropped against Aleem Gillard’s 18-year-old son Fayaadh Gillard. The teen had been accused of shooting and killing his twin brother, Suhail Gillard, insider their father’s Overbrook apartment on Dec. 1.
Both the brothers were seniors at Mastery Charter North High School, both were on the football team, and recently received honors for their play. Please pray for the family who has to be suffering right now not only losing two sons but also their father. This is wild.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:FBI arrests Ohio man who threatened to lynch black HS football player that kneeled… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for September 19, 2020; Signings, Daily Workouts, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Last Chance:That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Jordan Canady, DB, North Dakota nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/that-s… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/jw12AbB9O8
about 4 hours ago
- Did You See This:FBI arrests Ohio man who threatened to lynch black HS football player that kneeled… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Matthew Mattingly, WR, Morgan State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 5 hours ago