- Name: Nicholas Pearson
- Height: 5’10
- Weight: 185
- Position: WR
- College Lafayette College
- Twitter: NickPearson_6
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
● I’m from, Mason Ohio I like the size and how everything you need is close.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
● Practice because you have to perfect your position to be able to perform at a high level on the field. Strength and Conditioning because you need to be in the best shape and strong to compete all game. Film study third because this is what can give you the extra edge over your opponent especially against a good team.
What do you worry about, and why?
● I worry about my family because I want everyone to be safe.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
● Losing indoor state 400, humbled me and made me train harder for outdoor and I won the outdoor state 400.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
● They would say I am energetic and always smiling.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
● Chase Edmonds Fordham
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
● I would be a coach at some level. I love the game and could see myself coaching offense.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
● Room because I’m in there the most, then car then desk.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
● One family members because family is the most important.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
● Darth Vader because he has the force.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• Bernie Mac because he is my favorite comedian and actor.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• George Kittle
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected because everyone knows what you stand.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Colin Kapernick because he took a stand and was ultimately kicked out the league for standing up for what he believes in.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
● Hate to lose, losing at anything bothers me even a small game.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
● My Mom, she showed me everything I know, and how to conduct myself. She always set a great example